What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

from member to moderator

oops thats it. hes gone nuts. Run and hide everyone

yeah run! if you stay long enouogh they'll "square" you also (you get those when you're warned I think).

Wait a minute! Something has gone wrong!! I am still not a mod!!! Something must have happened to my babies!!!!

help!!! *spec is entangled in mass of coppers seedlings* noooooo! *copper screams, "the power! THE POWER!, <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THE POWER!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!</span> THE ENTIRE GALAXY IS AT MY COMMAND!!!! copper turns into giant administrator and gets promoted to head of CIA, then commands plants to start taking over the world*

NOOOOOOO!
laugh.gif

Thanks, I needed that. But, you know, as soon as the chief finds out I'm going to be called into the office. Hmmm, maybe he would like a Marston Dragon, MUAHAHAHA!

"On top of the World, Ma!"

Being a mod is chaos right now... don't know who squared who. Allways looking over your shoulder....

Cole

I think everybody took a turn at me.
I feel so used.
sad.gif

rock.gif
? spent ten minuets reading all the posts about the squares...And I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT IN THE WORLD YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE EXPLAIN ALL THIS TO ME PLEASE
blues.gif

Yeah..

Suzanne, you have the gift of gab. Why don't you explain everything?

(silence)
hehe

well i wouldn't mind being a mon. but now i don't think i want the squares if they are warnings especially if ppl use them for evil!!!!!!!!!!!
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter @ Mar. 12 2004,19:46)]
rock.gif
? spent ten minuets reading all the posts about the squares...And I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT IN THE WORLD YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SOMEONE EXPLAIN ALL THIS TO ME PLEASE
blues.gif
I believe the stress of moderating the forums has finally pushed the mods over the edge. As you can see they are beginning to show definite signs of stress induced paranoia. I prescribe a new plant of their choice from Phil, a 100% pay raise and a two week vacation in the Bahamas.
laugh.gif
!

smile.gif

BCK

Well members should get circles...Cooper can be a great mod with her superpowers she exudes!
wink.gif
I still stand by my rule a mod has to be mature and well squared on cps. Plus the pure fact of having added stress and having no benefits. I know enough about cp's to get bye and help others...Travis
cool.gif

I know of the stress you speak, 'T' is a shattered shell now   *shudder*  
wow.gif
    If only you had made that prescription sooner, BCK, perhaps with that kind of benefit package things could have been different.  And perhaps, if Cooper  
laugh.gif
 (sic) could have come to power sooner, 'T' could have been saved.  
sad.gif
  And now the squares...  
mad.gif
  how horrible.  I'm glad 'T' was spared that, at least.  
But, circles for members?  *brightens*  What a wonderful idea!  I want circles!!! Circles! Where are the circles?!
(I have to go now, it's time for 'T's' medicine...)    
sad.gif

It is truelly sad that 'T' has suffered so. I hope that in time your ministrations will bring 'T' back to what 'T' once was. The forum's not the same without 'T's jubilant presence brightening it up. I understand that peeled grapes and foot massages do wonders
biggrin.gif
!

smile.gif

BCK

I think ya'll scared the new gal off. She hasn't posted since she started this crazy thread that has taken on a life of its own
wink.gif

Do not worry Lavenderdawn, "T" will soon be fine. He is just in the quiet stage right now. My little gift *snicker* will soon get him into a more controlled state. I plan on mass marketing my little friends. I am suprised that you are not feeling more under 'control' yourself, but I find that females are much harder to control. You should take a closer look. It will be safe,nothing funky, so lean right in for a really close look *snicker*. Soon everyone will be feeling better, no stress, no hassle.

Do not let this not being a 'mod' thing fool you. My control is becoming evident. Capslock is being placed in control of the plant world as my right hand. It is best not to fight. Fighting causes stress. Ozzy is also working diligently, causing discourse among the ranks.

Excuse me just a minute. There seems to be a man wearing a funny white coat standing outside my door. Be right back.

Back