What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

from member to moderator

Ah, finally the plant effect is starting to show! BEWARE!
mad.gif
tounge.gif

jim i'm right here lol!!! oh the horror the horror!! lol!!

i see PAK has no more squares. what happened to them??
wow.gif

you mean that I am now in the lead?!?!?!?!?!
Alright!!!!!!
tounge.gif

This thread is like the concept behind Seinfeld - the show about nothing - and getting quite a ride.
laugh.gif

WPG: Are you sure you're not FTG recycled?
rock.gif

Ask Kenny Chesney.

HA!!! PAK IS BACK!! Can't keep a good mod down!
tounge.gif

Thanks to a CERTAIN SOMEONE I lost my posting privileges!
mad.gif
That certain someone is in BIIIG trouble!

I think that calls for opening my reserve can of Whup-Squares! The Extra-DeeeLuxe variety. Where is my can opener?? Never mind...I'll open the can with my teeth!

Ohhhh Patriiiiick....where arrrrre youuu??? Paaatrrriiiick....C'mere boy....got a little something for ya.... Come a little closer.... You can run but yer can't hide!
cool.gif

Ohhh Nooo she's back.

PAK is back! i was upset and worried for awhile, because i tought it was permenent. glad to see your back and... and yelling

oh no i'm not ftg recycled. wolfpack is from my college. we're called wolfpack at games.

wow that's terrible you got your posting stuff taken away!! I'll help you with the payback!!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]FTG??? who is that?

FlyTrapGirl (or was it gurl? humm) She was a keven someone fan and i have seen her come and go every so-often. She does dissapearing acts and i personally have seen her poast only a few times

payback.... well we could yell at him trough pm or give his email adress to assorted spammers.

NO NOT REALLY IM JUST KIDDING

oh ok it took me a while to figure out who ftg was. ppl keep asking me that but i'm not her.
wow.gif

Humm because the names are similar, thats why.

i know. it's funny though. hey PAK when will you get all your rights back?

Humm we REALLY need a chat room on this board

wolfpackgurl i like your signature. come up with that yourself?

no i found it a long time ago! and put it up as my own.

Hum i heard mine on tv and made it my signature

Back