What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

from member to moderator

You get rid of them by SQUASHING the person who gave them to you.
cool.gif

Finch...some of your questions would need to be asked in the Exotic Gardens Company forum as they deal with company issues. For the most part, moderators can't answer questions about "operations", stock, sales and things like that.

I CAN tell you Bossman Phil is a great guy and sells really nice healthy plants and is in all ways
cool.gif
smile.gif
AND...his eyes are everywhere.....
wow.gif

Big Brother!!!!
mad.gif

Oh, wait a minute. I forgot. I work for Big Brother.
tounge.gif

LOL@copper

wait a sec my dad works for big brother too! and uncle sam. I'm telling on you!!
mad.gif
*points finger at copper and says,"I WANT YOU TO BE FOR CPERS!"*
laugh.gif

MODS: you have yet to test one thing on the squares. try them on a member! they may not work on members. come on, give me your best shot. HIT ME! is that all you got? huh? <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>HUH?!</span>(inside joke lol)

lol @ Spectabilis73. pointing fingers now huh? lol i actually have never seen a member w/ a square and i've never seen a mod. w/o one.
biggrin.gif

Well Spec, looks like they can slap a few squares on members too.
wink.gif
cool.gif

LOL i guess they can. By by

Silence is so sweet

Dont square me! duck and cover! I cry fowl!

Shhhh.... my theory is, "Don't post in this thread, don't get squared!"

SF
tounge.gif

lol well spec has proven me wrong. way to go square head!! lol
smile.gif
now what did you do to get all those squares? i don't wanna get squared i'm too nice!!

then you must be the opposite to get a square

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolfpackgurl @ Mar. 16 2004,15:53)]lol well spec has proven me wrong. way to go square head!! lol
smile.gif
now what did you do to get all those squares? i don't wanna get squared i'm too nice!!
I asked for it (literally!)

now, i demand my rights! let me post on my old name again!
mad.gif

laugh.gif

lol!! LMAO!! WOW! Well don't ask for something you don't want or you will get it!!
tounge.gif
they squared you under that name too i see. wow they are really after you!!

He also went from 99 ---> 1

Wow spec, when the gift of the gab does not come in hand. Mind your Posts and Squares and I am sure they will give back your forum name. Now I will tip-toe right out of the topic into safer territory...
tounge.gif
wink.gif

lol awww now everyone is leaving b/c they are afraid of becoming a square head!!!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (phlitrapguy @ Mar. 13 2004,08:18)]HEY!  who squared me!

mad.gif

paybacks
it was ozzy! he just confessed to me minutes ago! square him back and take away posting privileges!

now you have another square on your name

i just wonder about that other square too. you and ozzy are at war!!

dont ncourage them. I have no desire to see this escelste into a flame war

Back