What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey its me

it me again. im in comp class, typing/surfing the net.
it not like i dont know how to type, i do.

well, there also is this other teacher. her name is mrs. flint, the algebra 1 teacher at my school(evil). she also gave 'droseradude' a detention for not tucking in his shirt. if you took a survey of the #1 most hated teacher, the grand prize winner would be her.

>devilsblood
mad.gif

When I was in school the teacher I most disliked was Mr. Head, Spanish teacher. He eloped with the mayor's daughter (in my class) and they named their first son Richard.
rock.gif

Sad but true...

i cant type proper ether and it doesnt cause me great harm

I have met two people named Richard Head and of course both like to use their nick name. I had a friend with the last name of Goff. He wanted to name his first male child 'Jack'. Thank goodness for the child, he has never had children.

My sister in law once worked with someone named Gaye Hunter.
(also my last name-- no relation)
i thought it would be a funny joke to have a son and name him Richard.

I work with a lady who's first name is Joy and married into the last name Shack.

I know a lady who's name is Bunny. She married a man by the name of Treat.

smile.gif

BCK

A freind of mine knows someone named shi.thead,(without the period), but the name was pronounced shi-thead
ghostface.gif

I went to school with a kid named Tim Long whose mother's maiden name was Patricia Short.

my great-grandfathes name was onizem

I remember my 6th grade teacher Mrs. Chruch. Was a smoker and had hair like Marge Simpson. Use to itch her scalp with her 3 inch nails. Nothing wrong with her but hey..Then I had a Goverment teacher Mrs. Wender I thought she was hot but she gave me a D. I hate goverment and she would make your parents sign your test papers. I got caught forging my mom's signature...
rock.gif

I worked with a man whose name was Benjemin Gay. Of course he went by Ben.
One night he got drunk in a bar and was arrested, I don't remember why. But his roommate called the jail and asked if they had a prisoner named Ben Gay. They told him to stop joking around and hung up on him.

Back