What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MMORPG's, Life, and a move.

Kate

Far too old to grow up now.
Hello again everyone.

Life has been... well life... lol. Some of it has been not so good, but that is off topic. There are two reasons for this post.

1) I know this has been discussed before somewhere here but I can't find it. I have been having alot of fun in a few MMORPG's recently and was wondering how many others here play them? (okay, so I was really wondering if I have trained or been trained by anyone here, lol, that and giving those that want to the oportunity to come point and laugh at my corpse! I die ALOT! lol )

Currently I can be found in Horizons (for now anyway.. this game still needs ALOT), EQ and AO as Genlisae (he he he, yes I know it's spelled wrong!).

2) The second reason for this post is to let everyone know that I am moving to Calgary soon, and I will have a few plants needing homes. Most of my collection is being donated to the local community college for their botany program, but they won't have room for them all.

So, in the next few weeks I will be sorting through and I'll post a list of what's available.

Good to be back here though. I have missed my daily dose of CP fever!

Hi Kate...
I have been playing a couple.. Kings of Chaos, and Command and Conquer. Pretty fun games actually especially C&C (lotsa attack turns, tons of money). I never seem to run out of attack turns on that game
smile.gif

What ones are you playing?

Steve

Hi Kate,

While I am not a gamer, I perhaps have something in common with you. I am a native Canadian who was born and raised in Calgary for 30 years.

I now live in Vancouver on the West Coast and must admit I do not miss Calgary's Zone 3 climate. (well the winters anyway)...
All my family is still there and my son just came to visit me a couple weeks ago.

Anyway, I don't want to keep going on about me, I just wanted to say I am sure you will like Calgary. While I hated the cold winters there it's still a beautiful, clean and friendly city.

Cheers,
Sean

I love Calgary! Okay, not as much as Vancouver Island which will always bee home (born and raised lived there till 3 years ago) I know I will have lots of fun once I get back there, and I actually really miss the cold lol!

Calgary will only be a temporary home though, I really want to move to the Vancouver area. So, yeah, we do have something in common!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maehem @ Mar. 15 2004,21:37)]I love Calgary! Okay, not as much as Vancouver Island which will always bee home (born and raised lived there till 3 years ago) I know I will have lots of fun once I get back there, and I actually really miss the cold lol!

Calgary will only be a temporary home though, I really want to move to the Vancouver area. So, yeah, we do have something in common!
biggrin.gif
glad to see you're ok! i was wondering what happened to you!
sad.gif
wow.gif
I hope you have a good move. good luck!

At least then you are moving to Calgary in the spring when it's not so cold.

I you ever make it back to coastal BC look me up.

Sorry to hear you are loosing your collection of CP's.

Cheers,
Sean

I've been wasting my life on Dark Age of Camelot. I guess it's not a total waste... it does have a little social redeeming quality I guess. (Ahhh... there's my justification for sitting at the computer for countless hours.)

Nice to hear from you.
smile.gif

Back