What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is not me

You're right, that site is my homepage. I didn't think anybody would ever figure that out. I put everybodies pic on there that I know. I have you pic there, would you like to see it?

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU UPLOAD PICS THERE!!(probably the majority of the xxx pics there since its a baaaad site)

Be nice. Am i going to have to get the spongemonkeys in here?

wow.gif
no not the spongemonkeys!!

my how you've changed over the years Spec , lol
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Mar. 24 2004,13:50)]Be nice. Am i going to have to get the spongemonkeys in here?
spongemonkeys! bring them in here! that will scare ozzy away!
wink.gif

040223_quiznos.jpg

ya he ran so fast i didnt even know he was here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there once was this person on a forum that used those stupid sponge monkeys as their avatar, and every time i read a post by him, i would read it in that annoying sponge monkey voice. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

at least the spongemonkeys are morally better than the pics on ozzy's homepage.

NO!!!!! NOT THE SPONGEMONKEYS!!!!!!!!
I GIVE!!!!!!IGIVE!!!!!!!!

all who have pure eyes behild the spongemonkeys!!
wow.gif

urp!!!!! I JUST HAD YOUR SPONGEMONKIES FOR LUNCH!!! They tasted like Subway Sandwiches?!?!?!? Bring on the spongemonkeys, I'll teach Ozzy how to prepare them. Definitely easier than cooking rattlesnake, one of my favorite foods!

No more spongemonkeys? then it looks like ill have to put one of their plants in the microwave.

Back