Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WooHoo !!!! My new plants came

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today was a good day! The mail man arrived around 2:37pm carrying 2 packages. COOL! I drop what I'm doing and race home (I was next door) to tear the packages open and play with my new plants . First of all my trade from Copper came, and also my N. merilliana and N. bical. My new bical is sooo cute, it has this pitcher that is seriously 1/8 of an inch tall with a tiny little lid on top just waiting for these d*mn gnats to start getting curious for the year . I took the advice of I think Gracillis and raised my temp to 85F. I'm still excited about my new plants.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're lucky your bical came with pitchers. Mine didn't have any and had diseased leaves or something when I got it in october, but now it has nice green leaves and 3 big pitchers. (for a small plant). anyway, congrats on getting your plants!!

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually the cool thing is that it was supposed to get here in late Feb. (I live in Omaha,NE-zone 5b) (very cold) , but it got delayed and I missed a call and did'nt know it and finally emailed and found out they were waiting for me to respond by that time it was 3 days ago they then sent it Priority. Unfortunately I had originally ordered a N. veitchii, but they were out so I went for the bical (Fangs).

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! I know the excitrement! It`s great to get new plants!
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]