What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICPS Conference in France

I was just wonderng what the attendance will be like at the 5th ICPS Conference in Lyon, France this coming June 17-21? Anyone other than me going?
biggrin.gif

Uh! Oh!

sad.gif

Does that mean no-ones going? I'm going to be lonely!

Hi Rob,

I'll try to come, but I still don't know if I have time that weekend.

Joachim

biggrin.gif

What's that Tony, you want pictures of me being lonely? Is that it??
laugh.gif

At least Joachim will be there, it'll be good to meet you. I hope you drink copious quantities of beer!

If your question was how many of us WISH we were going, you'd be flooded with responses. Enjoy!

Capslock

Yeah, especially with that beer part!  
biggrin.gif

Try the UK forum - they're closer.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Borneo @ April 05 2004,2:27)]What's that Tony, you want pictures of me being lonely?  Is that it??  
laugh.gif
You will need a tripod for your camera, Rob.  So you can set the autotimer..

Here's myself chatting with the Heliamphora..

Here's myself engaged in conversation with a lowland Nepenthes..

Here's me sitting down sharing a beer with a very friendly N. rajah..  
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

See it may not be all bad! hehe
Maybe next time I can make it....

Tony

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Here's me sitting down sharing a beer with a very friendly N. rajah..

I bet a mature rajah could drink most of us under the table, too! 2 liters of beer? Yikes!
laugh.gif

I wish I were going.
sad.gif

But all y'all who are going...have fun!
biggrin.gif

I didn't know they served BEER there! I imagine I would have to cash in a lot of cans to afford the plane fare though (if I were to ever actually fly, that is: at 52 I never have). Remember to get some Drosera photos please, and have a pint for me as well. Bon Voyage!

Back