Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: can't sleep...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess i'll try the breathing thing. that does help but i have a short attention span so i haven't been doing it much. i think i might be hyper or something but that doesn't have much to do with the not sleeping lately thing.
    Driver Found

I'm from Mississippi but I go to college In New Orleans
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can't sleep and i just took all my med. my stomach is hurting me. i'm having a bad allergic reaction to a dairy product i had today. darn the chesse and sour cream on the tacos i ate today!! but it was soo yummy.
    I love Vin Diesel!! *Growl* Nobody better talk bad about him or else!!!

Squirdword-\"Why do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow.\"
    Mr. Krabs-\"What is today but yesterday's tomorrow.\"
    *~*Spongebob Squarepants*~*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiLook intoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieyesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyou are iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigettingiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisleepyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisleepyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisleepyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are herbal remedies as well, some of which many governments frown upon and even delegitimize.
    Peace

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Tamlin's approach. I started this post a couple hours ago - but fell asleep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, guys. I've been taking sleeping aids on some nights when i know i REALLY need to get up and do stuff the next day.

update: has anyone ever tried to move in a VW new beetle? OMG!!!!! you'd be surprised how much stuff will fit in the back seat. i've got to get the rest of my plants and a few other things to bring over here to my friends' and finalize the divorce thingie. i am now "homeless" with bad bad credit. hopefully i'll get my own place soon after this semester is over when i can get a full time job, and my husband won't get bitter and try to take Pookie from under me. sorry to drone on.... i just wanted to get that out.

this is kinda weird, but i do appreciate all the comments and support.

THANK YOU.
    Driver Found

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123