What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Housework Holiday

i throw out stuff every month. casper I'm coming over to clean up your house. If you cry when I throw something I better not be there when you bring it back in your house!! All you have to do is pay me in Cp's or food.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ April 09 2004,11:10)]My wife has the most useless #$%* that cannot be thrown away for some unknown reason even to her.
mad.gif
My daughter insists on keeping boxes and cartons to put the other junk in yet nothing ever gets thrown away (so she thinks
wink.gif
)

Joe
I think we have the same wife and daughter
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

WOLFPAKGURL!!!!!!!!!!!!
JIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are you?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?? i need you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
sad.gif

i am doing some cleaning that just can't be ignored, like the bathtub and laundry.

lol. i wash clothes every week. the bathroom gets cleaned everytime i use it. im just so weird about my bathroom. that's where i have fun w/ bleach. i get a high off of it too lol. i live in a dorm so i clean the shower every week at least! one of my suite mates doesn't clean it at all and the other one helps me out.

Clone her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

the only clone of me is my mom. i learned from her.

Clone 'em both and distribute liberally!  
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolfpackgurl @ April 10 2004,12:06)]i throw out stuff every month. casper I'm coming over to clean up your house. If you cry when I throw something I better not be there when you bring it back in your house!! All you have to do is pay me in Cp's or food.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i throw out stuff every month. casper I'm coming over to clean up your house. If you cry when I throw something I better not be there when you bring it back in your house!! All you have to do is pay me in Cp's or food.

Lol, you gotta deal. I can order take out from Copelands like nobodys business
biggrin.gif

Back