Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mad sunburn: gardening, grilling,drinking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Yes, I agree, charcoal grilling is the only way to go.
    What's a sand dab?
    My windchimes don't go ting tang, they go BONG! BONG!
    BONG! BONG! ...
    Restore our biosphere, create a new culture of kindness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Spec. I love Sand Dabs, especially the way they fix them at the Sand Bar Restaurant on the Monterey Pier...their Manhattans aren't bad either.
    Marinate a flank steak in Worchestershire Sauce overnight, drink a Beck's beer, place steak on hot grill, drink another Beck's, serve with broiled Florida lobster, drink another cold Beck's...it don't get no better than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]man i am soooooo jealous. we had a nice day here in ohio. sunny early on, warm, then a little rain in the evening. just a few drops, though.

hobby grilling? i love it! now i just need to get a grill again...
    You, you, we are ind drought we need that rain it hasnt raind for 2 months

We cant use the grill cause theres a pair (trio, actually) of starlings nesting in our grill. They are anoying birds, but have comical behavior. We have decided to let them nest even tough there a introduced species.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've been to the sand bar restaurant, lauderdale? Thats about a mile away from me!!

Plug up the grill and turn it on! Fresh roasted starling... MMMm!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Spec, I was there in late September. I tried to email you but I think you were moving...or something. I take a run up the coast highway to Monterey and beyond about once a year.
    You got some neat dirt roads up into the coastal range south of Monterey. Kinda spooky though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ April 18 2004,6:23)]I love grilling, CHARCOAL ONLY. I have a smoker/grill. I also do killer chicken and an excellent salmaon steak smoked on a cherry plank soaked in coconut milk laid gently to rest on orange coals - no flame. Sunburn sucks, but it worth the time I'm outside. I can't tan, I just turn red. Anybody else have a special favorite on the grill? Do tell!

Joe
    mmmmm.... i'm salivating...

dude, i am kidnapping you and putting you to work. i'll buy you some sunscreen and beer as long as you cook.. can you do ribs, too?
    Driver Found

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feather bones are a special favorite as well. Spare ribs are nice on a cloudy warm day like a Sunday. Sounds like plan Butthead. I also do special smoking like with Rose wood and clean Cedar. Coconut palm also makes great smoking wood or a coconut itself, set on orange coals and 1 or 2 holes in top for sweet steam to release. I may actually write a small book on grilling and smoking recipes. I grill 4-5 days a week in the warm weather. I am always up for being stolen for beer and grilling.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lavender, my friend's dad's friend makes the bamboo windchimes as a little side money. I am having some custom built 6.5ft bamboo chimes. Oh man they sound cool BOOM, BONG, BONG, BOOM!

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast