Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mad sunburn: gardening, grilling,drinking

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Butthead, I left the best for last. Flat out, Baby Backs in a rich, sweet jamaican spice, slow roasted over 3 hrs deep pit. In the pit is a single bottle of Dark beer (Murphy's Irish Amber). The sweetest backs you've ever had. Jumping off the bone, anxious to be eaten. NOBODY holds me on a grill/smoker. I sneeze at Chip Davis

Joe

P.S. The only utensils you need for my ribs, you're born with. Forks are an insult
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you tease... i love food. i can cook pretty well, but not like that!!! man!!! yeah, that sounds like a great idea- a small cookbook.
    *sigh* great... i'm hungry now.. if you do cheesecakes, too i'm really gonna break down.

theresa
    Driver Found

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must be BS-ing. Seriously I just did a homemade berry swirl cheesecake today with blueberry and strawberry trimmings. I also am a fantastic confectionist (cheesecake, brownies, supreme pies,etc...) Strangely I hate cake. Wouldn't you love to live closer to me! Perhaps I will send something in the mail one of these days.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheesecake?! I LOVE CHEESECAKE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ April 20 2004,6:12)]You must be BS-ing. Seriously I just did a homemade berry swirl cheesecake today with blueberry and strawberry trimmings. I also am a fantastic confectionist (cheesecake, brownies, supreme pies,etc...) Strangely I hate cake. Wouldn't you love to live closer to me! Perhaps I will send something in the mail one of these days.

Joe
    *sob*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

you're kidding!!! i LOVE cheesecakes!!!! ooooo!!!!! love grilled food, too. yeah, i'd like to live closer and enjoy some of that fine food. UGGGH!!
    Driver Found

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this past weekend the grill was broken in for the season. Haven't lost my touch! That salmon steak was SO tender....
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scloaty, mind if i come over for a good ol grill? oh, and i have this sack with lumps that look like pots full of plants, so dont pay attention to it while im there, and when the saack gets bigger, it just means that im, uh, well, hungry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Salmon steak when done right is awesome on the grill. Spec, you sneaky little sucker.

Joe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast