What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on zach

• Thread starter Copper
  • Start date
I thought you may like to know that Zach is doing better. His thyriod levels have improved on the medications and he has gained twenty-one pounds to be a healthy eighty-one total. His strength is also improving. A couple of days ago he went outside to play, that alone was great. However, he decide to try basketball. For the first time in his life he could throw the ball to the basket. He played for forty-five minutes. Three months ago he never would have made one hoop. We are very happy and he is smiling again.

His blood pressure and heart-rate still gives us some problems, but they fluctuate far less often. We are deffiantely getting somewhere.

That is really awsome Rose. I'm really glad to hear it. I know your whole family must be ecstatic. And it means so much to kids to be "normal" and do all the things other kids do. I hope Zach continues to improve.

Hey! Great news! I'm really glad he's feeling better. I hope the improvements continue!
smile.gif

I'm glad things are working out for you Rose. Congratulations!

SF

Great news Copper! Congrats! Prayers comin' that he keeps doing well. Tell him we all say HIII!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is indeed good news!  I am so happy for you.  Thanks for sharing that with all of us.  
biggrin.gif
 Give Zach a big ol' hug from all of us, too.    
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have been wondering how he was doing. I'm glad he improving.
smile.gif

That's great news!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

-buckeye

That's good news, Rose. Prayers from here (Singapore) for Zach.
smile.gif

Excellent news!! I will continue to pray for him and the family anyway, Rose. It definitely helps.

That's very good news.

Back