What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 flameworthy video music awards tonight on cmt

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Alrighty then... this is for our fellow Coutry music listeners.

Tonight the anticipated Flamewothy awards are on! 6:30 P.M. EDT is the pre-party and the award show is right after that at 8:00 P.M. EDT. I'm anxious about this one because Kenny Chesney is nominated in three places: "There Goes My Life" is up for Flameworthy Video of the Year and also Best Performance by a Male Artist; "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems" is up for "Hottest Video". Not sure of the other nominees, but that's my main interest. Keep your fingers crossed!!

So watch it!

Greetings,
FTG, a.k.a. lovesick Kenny-Chesney-lunatic

Flameworthy?
rock.gif
. Like set it on fire and let it burn?
laugh.gif

Joe

It's a name, Joe. Don't have a bird.

Most country music is Flameworthy!
tounge.gif

Just kidding FTG, I hope your guy Kenny Cheesy (sp?) wins!
tounge.gif

Capslock

*makes fist* You did that on purpose.

Well, since the Flameworthy awards are kinda like the People's Choice awards, the fans vote on CMT.com. And dang, with the massive amount of crazed fans, especially the mind-blowing female percentage, he'll win something ^_^

You gotta admit with a name like that it is asking for it.
wink.gif
. 0K FTG I hope your man wins, weirdo.
biggrin.gif

Joe

HE WON BEST MALE VIDEO AND... HOTTEST VIDEO!!!!!!!

Y'all that were watching that.. couldn't you just hear me screaming for miles around?! When they got to the Hottest Video category, which was the first one that came up that he was nominated in, my heart rate flipped out and I'm sitting there through the nominees and I'm praying that he wins. There's this massive, drawn-out, agonizing pause between the end of the nominees and the winner announcement, during which they show all the nominees in their seats, waiting, and Kenny looked like his stomache was bunching up he was so nervous... poor Kenny... but then he WON and I just about wet my pants!! Same goes for when Best Male Video came up and he won..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

so waht time will they be broadcasting the burning tonight?
laugh.gif

It's getting old, Little Specky.

Spec, I had a bird. Now if you had a COW, then you'd be talkin country.
tounge.gif
I guess we aren't "flameworthy".

Joe

Country music?
what is that? never heard of it..
is that like "USA music" and "Canada Music" and "Finland music"?
I dont get it..

Scot

*blank stare*

"Put another Log on the fire
Cut me some bacon and some beans
and go out to the car and change the tire
and come tell me why you are leaving me"

Put Another Log on the Fire and A Boy Named Sue by John Cash the best songs! WOOOOO! WOOOOO!
tounge.gif
blues.gif

Back