What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm dieing

Help....

I'm half out of it guys... The house is 90 degrees, and outside its 100... HELP! I'm loosing it..... I've been going around saying the weirdest things that makes no sence.... Its the heat. GAAAAAAAAAH!

Anyone else experiencing deadly temperatures?
wow.gif

Open the windows or turn on the A/C or get some fans blowing. Ice water also helps along with a cold shower.

hmmmmm... if u have a highland nep chamber, put it into night mode so it cools and u can relax
see the perks of growing CP's?!
biggrin.gif

every single door and window is open... its not helping! Its so hot theres barly any cold water... everyone got to take a cold shower before me, and its so hot weve run out..... i tried the hose, only to burn my legs :eek:

oh, and in this part of california, no one has air conditioning... it never gets this hot

I'm dying too dude! Consider yourself lucky that your on the coast...I'm at the base of the Hollywood Hills and sweating my B@LL$ off...

I'm with ya, Spec. We're actually going home from work early today because it's too hot, and the neighbors are having a "fiesta barbecue" next door complete with loud music. (Our office is in one of our guy's house right now).

It's WAY too hot. My highland neps! Oh, the humanity!!! (Actually, it still gets cool at night even during our hot spells.) Still, I'm watering heavily yesterday, today, and tomorrow. How do you "hot climate" people handle it?

Capslock

okay I could not live anywhere that didn't have air conditioning.

*sings* I am gettin' so hot I wanna take my clothes off!!! -Nelly

I love that song!!

Here it is aproximately 94 degrees (in the shade). Inside it is at 80, but that's because when it was 60 this morning, we aired out the house and then shut all the door and windows.

Jon, I pity you. I'm in Thousand Oaks, and it is always a good deal warmer in LA.
tounge.gif

Peter

I'm actually kinda cold, in a office
wink.gif
But man, as soon as I walk out the door, the heat is gonna get me. Hope my Sarrs are fine, they get full blazing sun. But its suppose to drop 7 degrees by tommorrow, we'll get through it
smile.gif

It's 90 degrees in San Francisco right now. 30% humidity. Boy did I pick a great time to grow a N. rajah outdoors!

Capslock

weather.com says its 99 degrees in my city
wow.gif

We had a heat wave here today too.  Got all the way up to 66°f and melted most of the snow left over from the storm that dumped 8" on us Thursday night
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
!

smile.gif

BCK

it just cooled down from a week of 80 degree weather that finally conviced the idiots in charge to switch on the dorm's AC system, so at least it's cool ever here. Plus it's been rainy and cool all day outside. For once, Virginia weather shows its upside
biggrin.gif

i'm hyper.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's not that hot here in north texas yet. i've got my plants in my windowsills right now cause i moved out of the apartment. i'm trying to get un-married.
i hope my plants will be okay. i kept them outside on our balcony last year. it was shaded during the hottest parts of the day.

anyway, .... yea.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rubrarubra @ April 26 2004,6:54)]Jon, I pity you.  I'm in Thousand Oaks, and it is always a good deal warmer in LA.
tounge.gif

Peter
mmmm...thousand oaks....nice and cool....

That's why it's so cool where you are! You've got 1000 Oak tree's to block the heat!
wink.gif

Back