What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hilarious listing on ebay

Awww...Travis. I'm a pretty cheap date so gumball rings will do. Do I get the gum too??

Schloaty...let that be a lesson to all on the importance of proper punctuation.
wink.gif

So I guess that means Travis has thrown his hat into the...RING.
laugh.gif

*puts on his richard simmons immitation vouce.

lets just get along now, shall we?
--

... and my pool of tought has just dried up...

Well yes, you can get the gum too. You may get lucky if I can find Bazooka Joe gum. So the package would include plenty of rings, Bazooka Joe's, and the comics that come with it. Hey! Mine as well laugh too while you enjoy your rings and chew gum. Yumm, yummm, yummm...
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I'm a pretty cheap date so gumball rings will do.
Cheap?? You weren't cheap for me. It cost me two snitches!!

oooo...Bazooka Joe! Yummy...rings, comics and bubble gum! What more can a gal ask for.
smile.gif
Then again....Ozzy has could take me to the Green Swamp...Bug has plants. Spec has...I don't know what Spec has.
rock.gif
Ohmy...its just so hard to choose!

All you have to do is find a three sided coin and you can make your choice in one flip!

SF
biggrin.gif

I've seen real auctions listing: Cocaine (100 pounds [Ungrated]) Marijuana (sp?) and a fake one of someone trying to sell his wife.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 30 2004,2:15)]oooo...Bazooka Joe!  Yummy...rings, comics and bubble gum!  What more can a gal ask for.  
smile.gif
 Then again....Ozzy has could take me to the Green Swamp...Bug has plants.  Spec has...I don't know what Spec has.  
rock.gif
 Ohmy...its just so hard to choose!
What do I have? hmm... Good point!
tounge.gif

A heart full of love?
wink.gif
tounge.gif

I also have money! *pulls out 2 quarters, a dime, 3 nickels, 8 pennys, a clothespin, a fuzzball, a marble, and a safety pin*
laugh.gif

Spec...when it comes to love, you don't need a ton of money.   A marble and pocket lint will do just fine.  
wink.gif

Ozzy....you were WELL paid, boy.  
tounge.gif
 And if that's what you call a "date"...then I think Bug is outsteppin' ya here.  
laugh.gif

Well...seems there aren't gonna be anymore takers....sooooo.....

I guess I will have to make a decision....

If there is anything left after the crows get done, I would cherish the remains in that little purple box where I keep my dreams.

I have nobody trying to marry me or date me on this forum lol. I feel so unloved oh well!! I'll guess I'll go to the clubs and dance my sorrows away.
blues.gif

I edited this to create controversy as to what I REALLY said. This must forever remain shrouded in mystery.

Hmmmm....male harem.... now THAT'S an idea! Why didn't I think of that! Then I wouldn't have to choose. I could have gumball rings, bogs and plants, grapes AND pocket lint!
biggrin.gif

Now that's the ticket!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 30 2004,4:16)]Then I wouldn't have to choose.  I could have gumball rings, bogs and plants, grapes AND pocket lint!  
biggrin.gif

Now that's the ticket!
I never saw that coming!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Leave it to William to solve the dilemma. hehe C'mon Travis...I think you'd look good wearing veils and harem pants. Can you belly dance??

Don't scoff at poket lint. Many is the night I went to bed hungry for want of pocket lint.

I could learn to belly dance, but that would just get me into more trouble. Besides I'd look silly with my Stetson hat and all.

On the other hand, it may be that I must defend you against these other tatterdemallion's vieing for your, errr, favors. Methinks they are up to mischief of one form or another. Sure, you fall all over them for what they offer you, but will the offered lint and gum ever materialize? After they ply you with these riches, they will often just vanish, taking with them your honor. 'Tis an 'oft told tale.

I think you should demand at least a poem from each of them, so as best to decide what is really inside them.

oooooooooo...poems! This gets better all the time...Stetsons, bellying dancing and poems! OK fellas...have a go at it. hehehe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 30 2004,5:02)]Leave it to William to solve the dilemma.  hehe  C'mon Travis...I think you'd look good wearing veils and harem pants.  Can you belly dance??
First, I would need gut...I am working on that. I am guessing by age 54 I should have one...

Second, getting me into a harem pants that would have to come at a price. Thanks for the kinds words that I would look good in a veil and harem pants. I can wiggle my hips purty good.
rock.gif
wink.gif
Remember it is how you "sport it" that counts.
cool.gif

What happen to just getting you gumball rings? Are you raising the stakes here?
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
lol

So, who gets the red rose ( = rejection) ?
tounge.gif

Back