What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hilarious listing on ebay

Wait a minute, I just found the page on actual bidding! Bugweed and Ozzy, you should be ashamed of yourselves! The very though of bidding on PAK like she was some rare exquisite and beautiful CP although complimentary from the viewpoint of those of our blood is, nonetheless, a shade bit.....tatty. Sniff.

Besides, need I remind you gentlemen that you are married and bound by both civil and religious restrictions? Really! Such chicanery would not be well regarded by your paramours. Take it from me, I'm old.

You both need to send plants to PAK immediately to make ammends for all of THIS. I do understand your wild passion gentlemen, but we must all of us restrain our brute animal instincts for a higher and more noble end.

Travis,

Harem guys stopped wearing Harem pants back in the 70's, when the huge "Men's Liberation" movement hit here big time. Now Harem men are allowed to dress as their conscience dictates, within the boundries of civil law and decency, that is.

####...who's talking decency here!! Shaddap William.
tounge.gif
Let 'em flaunt what they have...gut or no gut. I'm waiting for the PHOTOS!
laugh.gif

I can't give out any roses until the dust settles around here, Mike. Its going to be very hard to decide. The competition is sti...err...har...um...really tough!

I think PAK's raising the stakes a little high...Plus, the pure fact of me wearing one would have to be at a GREAT price but hey if Ozzy or Spec care too, go ahead..dance!
tounge.gif

Well...ok...I can forego the dancing...IF I get a good poem.  
tounge.gif

I don't have any poems to give and I can't dance.
I think Tamlin's right we should be ashamed of ourselves. We are all thinking of ourselves here. I'll be the first to take the red rose.
The offers I made, the grapes, the trips, still stand. But they come with no strings attached. The only thing I want in return is your happiness. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy, even if you choose Spec.

Should I remind you what Spec looks like?
np4.jpg

Sort of cute in an unconventional way.

Hee hee, got Ozzy with some good guilt, and never forget: there are always strings attached. That's what makes the opening fun!

WAIT a second ozzy! THATS THE PICTURE YOUS ENT ME ON AIM LAST MONTH BEFORE YOU STARTED THE SUBWAY DIET!
mad.gif

PAK,
I have a gut, i could learn to belly dance!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
I feel ashamed that you guys make fun of my pocket lint...
sad.gif
Hey, I also have this diamond ring... I bought it last night, JUST for you! ;) (nope, I didnt take it out of my moms bedroom!
wink.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
():) )

NO that's the pic you posted in the post your pic topic.
biggrin.gif

Wow.  This is getting really hard.  
rock.gif
  Ozzy...that was SO sweet.  That counts as a poem.  And Spec...you're willing to learn to belly dance and even have a ring (and looks aren't everything...heehee)!  But...Travis has GUM!   And bug has plants and bog locations....   And William....well William is a whole different ball of wax....
wink.gif

What to do...what to do...  
rock.gif

Oil me up and I can belly dance. I also have great talent in slam dancing if that counts for anything! I also have plants sure they maybe common in this forum but they are green. PAK, if you want to see bogs that is no problem we can go to some of my duck hunting spots. After hard day in the bog I do have experience in massaging.
biggrin.gif

I am also a nice guy! I do not pick on people. Even though you hear nice guys finish last that is not true, I have my ways...
cool.gif
Take it from my signature... "Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes so that way you’ll be a mile away and have their shoes!! "

Hey...I've done some slam dancing in my time.
tounge.gif
And I've been meaning to tell you I love your signature. I laughed out loud when I read it.
laugh.gif

But...ummm...I don't know about watching you kill ducks. I used to have ducks as pets and they were fun. They used to track me down in the neighborhood and raise a ruckus to be put to bed.
smile.gif
Can't watch you shoot their cousins.
sad.gif
But a walk in the woods with your Dad's dog would be fun...and "shoot" with a camera.
smile.gif

OH, I also forgot my belly button lint!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I have a greenhouse, too
cool.gif

Spec,

You gotta get over the belly button lint thing if you want to land a woman. Diamonds and flowers usually work, but in this particular case I think antique Indian blankets and/or a Schnell's Ghost cutting would probably win the maid.

BLANKETS?? Did someone say blankets?? Yeeehaa! An Indian blanket would definitely win my hand! lol

Belly button lint....I'm sure if I checked, I'd find I have some already.
smile.gif
A greenhouse is tempting though....
wink.gif

Back