What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hilarious listing on ebay

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on eBay even surpassing the guy who was selling a pimple on his...uh...butt.  Sad as I am, it made me laugh.  
biggrin.gif

I hope it stays listed (although the auction ends soon) long enough for y'all to read it.  This guy has a great wit!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343

Make sure you READ WHAT THE GUY WROTE...don't just look at the pics.  Enjoy!

Oh wow! That was funny!
laugh.gif

LOL, nice one!!

tounge.gif

I clicked it and it came up as a guy modeling a size 12 wedding dress. I'm not sure which is worse: that or the butt pimple...

Dude for $25,084.00 I could buy a new car/truck/suv for that price. What a rip! I am not sure if you are just paying for the wedding dress at that price...If you know what I mean?
rock.gif

You have to read the TEXT...its not about the photos of the guy in a dress. Its what he wrote that's funny.
smile.gif

If you only looked at the photos, you missed out on a great laugh.

Did anyone hear of that guy that sold some empty coke bottle on ebay for 500 dollars? He said it opened itself and spilled out legions of he|| or some crap like that
rock.gif

LOL...just read the text on the bid plantakiss gave a link to...
laugh.gif

That's really funny!!
biggrin.gif

-buckeye

i didn't laugh i just thought it was a lil strange.

That guy is a trip! WOW! lol!
laugh.gif

In the words of Arte Johnson's character on Laugh-In, "Very interesting, but shtoopid."
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

This is the eBay listing with a life of its own. The guy has updated it twice more since this morning. He is now being solicited for interviews by radio stations and even the Today Show. He must be freaking out. All he wanted to do was sell a wedding dress. lol The link to the listing is circulating the internet like wild fire. I'm sure this has to be one of most viewed listings on eBay ever with 5,199,224 hits! And I used to get excited when my listings were views over 100 times.
rock.gif

I guess he's the new 15-Minutes of Fame-er...pushing William Hung out of the limelight. HA!
laugh.gif

So why were you looking at wedding dresses? I guess I better start looking for a tux. Do you want to set the date or do you want me to?

I don't see any RING on my finger, Bubba.  
tounge.gif
 You could always make one out of grape stems.  I'm not picky.  But just in case...I prefer silver to gold and I love opals, diamonds, rubies and emeralds.  Getting married in a bog would be fine.  No snakes though.  I'll be looking for a ring in the mail....  
smile.gif

You better not run out on me.  I've already been jilted once...never got that ring from PHILLIP.  
mad.gif
 That's ok...he probably would have wanted a pre-nup.

BTW...I was not looking at wedding dresses.  I was sent the link by a friend who could also appreciate the dry wit of the seller.  Soo...NYAH!  
tounge.gif

PAK, forget Ozzy. I'll marry you---twice!!

Wow...I feel like I'm on eBay.  
laugh.gif
  I have one proposal from Ozzy...Ozzy has been outbid by Bugweed with two.  Do we have any more offers?  Do I hear three? Three?  Three times?

If it helps, I can cook, clean and like good lovin'.  But...I don't bait hooks, skin deer or watch NASCAR.  (So that pretty much cuts me out of any men in VA.
wow.gif

tounge.gif
)

First of all the rings in the mail, with the prenup. I get all the plants if we split.

BUGWEED, SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Ozzy punches Bugweed in the nose

Back