What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well

You have to buy an Olympus XD card if you want to use the panorama feature, and I think the cards cost a little more. I don't use that feature, so I have a Fuji card.
smile.gif

I like the panorama feature...mom likes that feature in the fall to get a huge area of trees in all the colors. But she gets the old digicam now. ;)

If you don't mind me asking, how big of a hole did this make in your pocket?

The camera was (rounded) $530 xD card was $82 (rounded) case was $13 (rounded) and thats it. So rough total of $625.

BTW, pat, you have any trouble with dust getting in the electronic viewfinder? I tried compressed air but it seems it got by the diopter wheel and is on the mini screen in there.

Thanks!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ May 07 2004,6:02)]The camera was (rounded) $530 xD card was $82 (rounded) case was $13 (rounded) and thats it. So rough total of $625.

BTW, pat, you have any trouble with dust getting in the electronic viewfinder? I tried compressed air but it seems it got by the diopter wheel and is on the mini screen in there.

Thanks!
wow.gif
thats alot for that camera... I thought it was expensive when I saw it for 332 dollars, new!!
rock.gif

No.. I haven't had that problem.. really strange.

I'm taking to to Severance Photo, see if Travis (my salesman) can fix it, hes the big tech head out there. Its not affecting my exposures but it is unsightly and kinda irritates me...especially since the camera is only like a week or less old!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ May 08 2004,1:14)]I'm taking to to Severance Photo, see if Travis (my salesman) can fix it, hes the big tech head out there. Its not affecting my exposures but it is unsightly and kinda irritates me...especially since the camera is only like a week or less old!
Why don't you send it in under the warranty thing?

I plan to Spec. I don't want to send to all the way back to the company, if they can fix it here under warranty, all the better.

Speaking of warranties, I just got my Xbox back today!

I had to have it repaired because something was wrong with the DVD drive. It was definitely out of warranty, but a friend talked them into fixing it for free (they wanted $100, yikes).

YAY!

Pat

I just bought an X Box and Madden 2004. That game is tough...It also emphasizes how much of a poor loser I am!
mad.gif
tounge.gif

You guys will not belive this.......

I need to get a new camera. It appears some glue/manfucaturing debris had broke loose in the viewfinder and it now plaguing it. Cna be refurbished and fixed in 4-6 weeks (summer and prime growing season would be over by then) or do a swap for a brand new camera within 2 weeks. Obviosely I'm getting the new camera. I was/am so mad. Travis, my salesman said he had never saw such a thing before. I said, well here's your first time for it bub. So with the warranty hopefully I can get a brand new camera again from Olympus. Funny thing is.......how could it have happened by me when the viewfinder is COMPLETELY airtight and sealed.

Man I'm hot....sorry for the rant.

Back