Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternative to bush and kerry!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be me. My father is in the U.S. Intellegence, If you tell a drug dealer in advance, "we're gonna come into your house, and check for marijuana" Do you thinki you're gonna find anything, and as for Saddam, would you rather have him sticking innocent children, and women through cutters or dipped in acid, or accidentally shot in the head, buy the way Saddams the whole reason Women, and children are dying. In world war II Over 10,000 soldiers died in the first day! We've been in there a year and lost what 700 Soldiers?
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kirk, if the family down the road from you has a domestic problem, say the husband beats the wife, do you feel you have the right to barge into their house and change her husband for her because you think what he's doing is wrong?
    Yes, what he's doing is wrong but there are ways to go about things and IMHO the US did it the wrong way.
    Now Bush is backtracking and trying to get the UN involved because he's discovering he can't handle what he started.

Secondly, there are PLENTY of other countries that have equally cruel dictators in charge, take a look at almost any small African nation. Why choose Iraq?
    If you think it's about anything other than money in one form or another then you're kidding yourself.

He is the most dangerous man in the world and I am extremely happy to see so many posts here, made by Americans, that agree with what I have been thinking for ages.

Cheers, Troy.

PS Only 700 soldiers dead? You certainly throw away your fellow countrymen lightly.
    Would you be willing to let your own father be one of the 700 to stop these women and children that you don't know from being killed?

I'm from Mississippi but I go to college In New Orleans
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok a wife being beaten and a dicator killing thousands of people....hmmmm i see no connection. Sadam was a terrible ruler who killed thousands of people. how in the world can you go about any other way then capturing the dicator. What are you going to do talk to him and ask him to step down? You can hate Bush all you want I don't care. People could argue with you and say that it takes 4-8 yrs. so see the results of a President's work and therefore Clinton wasn't good. Plus many people can argue his wife is what did everything and not him. If 9/11 didn't happen and the business tycoons weren't caught yeah there would still be jobs and everything would have been okay. You have to take into account as to what else is going on in the world. Bush is not the main reason everything bad is happening. The investors have lost faith in the stock market when 9/11 happened and it went further down when so many business tycoons were found out to be doing dirty work. Other people say that there's nothing better then a war to get out of a bad situation. If the US stopped consuming the countries resource then maybe he wouldn't have to tap into them. Of course it is about money Bush's daddy bombed Iraq, and so did Clinton. Bush was the only one to actually get the job done. Bush always wanted the UN involved but they didn't want to be involved.
    I love Vin Diesel!! *Growl* Nobody better talk bad about him or else!!!

Squirdword-\"Why do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow.\"
    Mr. Krabs-\"What is today but yesterday's tomorrow.\"
    *~*Spongebob Squarepants*~*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Yep, Troy.

And WW II was fought in a much different way than modern wars are fought. War is h3ll & barbaric & someday I hope humanity will be mature enough to not need it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img]
    Restore our biosphere, create a new culture of kindness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope humanity will be more mature too, but sadly humans have always been the kind to fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Of course it is about money Bush's daddy bombed Iraq, and so did Clinton. Bush was the only one to actually get the job done.
    Ahhh....HELLO?[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]
    The job isn't done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay if you want to be technical he has been the only one to capture sadam and take over Iraq. Im glad Sadam is gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thta's just it, technically we haven't taken over Iraq. We're struggling just to maintain order.

Now, I'm getting this thread back on topic before it degenerates into a "Bush was wrong for sending us into Iraq!" "No, He wasn't!" crapstorm.
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast