What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check out my carnivorous plants website

Hi all,

I've just finished building my carnivorous website. Do check it out and tell me what u think
smile.gif

http://ebeyonder.tripod.com

Cheers!

Really nice site. You've got some great photos and plants...loved the ampullaria and fantastic filiformis.
smile.gif

Very impressive! Very busy Drosera pots.

Wow you have a great layout on your website! great pictures also
smile.gif
. P.S. I just learned that byblis has 5 species now, put that in!

Wow, that's great. Nice pictures, I especially like the layout: lets you get where you wanna be without searching all day.

I think it is GREAT that you provided pics and steps to some propagation techniques. Good looking site too!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the kind comments
smile.gif

I've updated the fact that Byblis has 5 species, thanks for pointing that out.

I'm a beginner grower and I hope that if anyone spots any mistakes in the info provided on the site, pls let me know
biggrin.gif

Thanks again

You don't seem like a beginner
smile.gif
 I really liked your byblis liniflora.
wow.gif
 WOW! how did you get your amp to clump like that? It looks like a ceph
biggrin.gif
. What conditions are it in?

Oh I got the amp like that
smile.gif
It has in fact stopped clumping and now looks like the first amp pic in the gallery

hey eBeyonder,
awesome site.

Anyway how did u add the drop down menu?

Thanks, I used Fireworks to do that.

Great CP site! I love the layout. This has prompted me to make some changes to my own site.

I'll definitely be bookmarking this
smile.gif

Most dropdowns are really problematic in older browsers... just so you know...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Most dropdowns are really problematic in older browsers... just so you know...

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll stick to regular links then.

Nice sight!

Found one mistake:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Nepenthes has at least 70 species. It is arguably the second-most recognisable pitcher plant after the Venus Flytrap.

Should probably read:
Nepenthes has at least 70 species. It is arguably the second-most recognisable carnivorous plant after the Venus Flytrap.

smile.gif
Very nice site eBeyonder, you did a wonderful job on the pics and info and everything..
smile_m_32.gif
You have some very nice plants!!!
smilie4.gif

Back