Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael jackson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]whats wrong with showing a chest in the public? No one over here in Europe understood the excitement. The US film industry floods the world with cruel movies, but sex is bannend? Sex is normal, killing not!
    Movies and television are different. When you go to a movie you pretty much know what you are going to see. If you go to Saving Private Ryan you know you're going to an adult film with war scenes and killing. And that's why it's rated R. If you go to see Finding Nemo, which is rated G, you know itís going to be kid appropriate and that it wonít contain the same things as an R rated film. So you can control what you are going see by going to different rated films. On TV you can't control what youíre going to see nearly as well. Take the Super Bowl for example. Most people who were watching it were probably watching it either for the game or for the commercials. I highly doubt anyone was expecting to see Justin expose Janet's breasts. I'm sure there were many parents who wouldn't take their kids to a PG13 or R rated movie but allowed them to watch the super bowl since it's a TV-PG or TV-G type program.

-buckeye

I'm from Mississippi but I go to college In New Orleans
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally did not care about the Super Bowl thing. But Michael Jackson is Wacko Jacko.
    I love Vin Diesel!! *Growl* Nobody better talk bad about him or else!!!

Squirdword-\"Why do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow.\"
    Mr. Krabs-\"What is today but yesterday's tomorrow.\"
    *~*Spongebob Squarepants*~*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose lewd thoughts at seeing a naked human chest is a quality only found in males, women of course lack this primitive brutish quality in their human nature?

Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander.

If you want to debate, we can start a new thread. I certainly have a lot of thoughts on this issue, but don't want to go off topic here.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to disagree. (I openly admit that I am a prude) The problem is that the breast are sexually exciting and most men will openly react to them. It is not the same with (most) women. The point is difficult to agrue when I hear the breast talked about, and literally drooled over, all day. And this is from good, law abiding men (never mind the others). It is hard to argue when so many internet sites exist to flaunt the female breast. It is fine for those ADULTS that wish to see this to visit those sites, or buy the magazines, or watch the movies, but it does not need to evade the lives of those that do not. The Superbowl is often family television. I do not wish my children be faced with this.

I to could debate this and have too much proof of experience in my favor, but I do not wish to. It never ends well. Men are men, woman are woman. I do not mind the male officer making the sexual jokes, they are not directed torward me and if they are I will fire right back. That is my work life and they (and I) are being kids. It is a release mechanism. We will to try to get each other going, but please not in my free time, not with my family. It should be choice, not forced. No one wants God forced on them, but a pair of good breast is OKay.

My two, or more, cents.

If Michael did what he is accused of he deffinately needs to be dealt with, hopefully to the full extent of the law.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michael needs to close his mouth though i mean he keeps talking and he won't shut up. He needs to stop jumping on top of cars too if he is really injured.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I truely think that he's innocent even though he has mental problems. They probably framed him since he has so much money.
    I thought you people where \"Plant Geeks\", Look at me Now...

Growing List-
    http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17062

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so two kids framed him and they described in detail his body parts. the kids testimony sounds eerily similiar to the first kids testimony in 1993. I read the report that the first kid made and the new alligations sound very familiar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the janet subject, I know some people have different viewpoints, I can see where you guys are coming from. But you can't expect to do something like that, and not expect someone to try something like sew.
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast