Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael jackson

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinion on Michael Jackson? Well that won't take long. In the exact words of Kenny Chesney: Sad.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

I'm from Mississippi but I go to college In New Orleans
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao!! so true so true.
    I love Vin Diesel!! *Growl* Nobody better talk bad about him or else!!!

Squirdword-\"Why do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow.\"
    Mr. Krabs-\"What is today but yesterday's tomorrow.\"
    *~*Spongebob Squarepants*~*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michael Jackson falls under the trivia question og : Preformance artists who scare us
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Michael Jackson falls under the trivia question og : Preformance artists who scare us
    ROFL!!

I think we will never know the whole story, there is to much money tied up for that to get out.

As for nudity, I thought you Americans were prudish, when I was in Europe I reallised how prudish we Australians are!! Go to a beach in Europe and after 5 minutes seeing nude people means absolutely nothing. After all a good looking girl is good looking wether she is wearing clothes or not so whats the big deal? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]

I'm with you Jan!

George

I'm from Mississippi but I go to college In New Orleans
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    America seems to be afraid to show a boby part on public television. That doesn't mean that we are prudish about it. It's just that many children were watching the super bowl and some people were like that wasn't appropiate for my child to see. oh well i didn't care.
    I love Vin Diesel!! *Growl* Nobody better talk bad about him or else!!!

Squirdword-\"Why do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow.\"
    Mr. Krabs-\"What is today but yesterday's tomorrow.\"
    *~*Spongebob Squarepants*~*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Binataboy @ May 02 2004,8:34)]Go to a beach in Europe and after 5 minutes seeing nude people means absolutely nothing. After all a good looking girl is good looking wether she is wearing clothes or not so whats the big deal? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]
    Thats where the saying, "Theres a place in france where the naked ladies dance" came from [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you really think a child who is raised to view nakedness as a normal, natural condition would in any way be affected by a glimpse of a breast? Sure, if you beat it into them that nakedness is a lewd sin that one needs be ashamed of this will certainly be the case, but it is not a natural thing. We decide and teach what is proper, and in my opinion teaching that nakedness is "sinful" or improper is just raising another generation of mental cripples to continue the cycle.

If you want to embrace the Adam and Eve myth, that is your choice, but when laws are tailored so as to compell and restrain me and mine to this absurd dictate, that is another matter and I strenuously object to this.

There is no sin in nakedness, sex, or pleasure for all that the Christian Puritan Ethic would make it so: we are given our bodies as a Gift to enjoy. There are certainly sins in this world worthy of our concern and address, but lying on a beach in our skin is not one of them. I think it's time this country grew up in this regard, and as far as "judging a tree by the fruit it bears" goes, I would say that 2 thousand years of guilt and repression have produced quite a nasty thorny bitter one. Feed it to your children if you must, but don't pass laws forcing my child to take a bite!

Yes, shame on Michael Jackson; but we, as a society, tended the garden that seed was sown in. Michael was shaped by more than ego, fame and plastic surgeons: so tell me - was he the victim or the crime?
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]We decide and teach what is proper, and in my opinion teaching that nakedness is "sinful" or improper is just raising another generation of mental cripples to continue the cycle.
    Well then i guess I'm a "mental cripple" according to you since if I have kids I plan to teach then that sex and nudity other than between two people who are married is wrong.

Quote[/b] ]There is no sin in nakedness, sex, or pleasure for all that the Christian Puritan Ethic would make it so: we are given our bodies as a Gift to enjoy.
    There is no sin in nakedness, sex and pleasure between a man and a women who are married, but there is sin if these are happening between two unmarried people.

-buckeye

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast