Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Michael jackson

I'm from Mississippi but I go to college In New Orleans
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everyone came in this world naked!!!! so I don't see the point. I mean when i see a naked guy I don't start drooling or anything. I mean i was taught about the human body since the age of two.
    I love Vin Diesel!! *Growl* Nobody better talk bad about him or else!!!

Squirdword-\"Why do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow.\"
    Mr. Krabs-\"What is today but yesterday's tomorrow.\"
    *~*Spongebob Squarepants*~*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

i want to box M.J....freak '0 nature....
    In bleak description the waves come crashing; battering the very instinct of every lusting moment to fulfill this gaping desire. A mouth as dry as soot and how it once had tasted of life, fit within a moment’s time; And how those fleeting days laid in the light of blissful suffering. -me

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why parents are so darned overdramatic about their kids witnessing nudity. It ain't like they don't know what the human body looks like. Little kids have most likely seen their mother changing clothes. And older girls who have cleavage know what their bodies look like. I don't see the difference.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (buckeye @ May 02 2004,12:32)]
    Quote[/b] ]We decide and teach what is proper, and in my opinion teaching that nakedness is "sinful" or improper is just raising another generation of mental cripples to continue the cycle.
    Well then i guess I'm a "mental cripple" according to you since if I have kids I plan to teach then that sex and nudity other than between two people who are married is wrong.

Quote[/b] ]There is no sin in nakedness, sex, or pleasure for all that the Christian Puritan Ethic would make it so: we are given our bodies as a Gift to enjoy.
    There is no sin in nakedness, sex and pleasure between a man and a women who are married, but there is sin if these are happening between two unmarried people.

-buckeye
    Well then I guess my MOTHER is a blackhearted, sinful witch, is that it? She was never married. And apparently my dad didn't care much for being a father, because he left us when I was an infant, so I never knew him. Just because Mom got pregnant at age 21 and was never married doesn't make her a bad person.

EDIT: another thing. How can sex be so very sinful and wrong? God made our bodies, and he obviously made us "equipped" for sex, and God has a reason for everything. Anything we do with our bodies is God-given and is not necessarily "bad". Neither is sexual attraction to someone. God has programed these things into our brain, and we use it the way he intended. It's a natural INSTINCT. And nobody said you even have to KNOW a person to be sexually attracted to them. This will sound strange in an odd sort of way, but it's why I go nuts over Kenny Chesney.

Okay, now I'm blushing. See now, that's another factor..
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ May 05 2004,2:10)]
    Quote[/b] ]We decide and teach what is proper, and in my opinion teaching that nakedness is "sinful" or improper is just raising another generation of mental cripples to continue the cycle.
    Well then i guess I'm a "mental cripple" according to you since if I have kids I plan to teach then that sex and nudity other than between two people who are married is wrong.

Quote[/b] ]There is no sin in nakedness, sex, or pleasure for all that the Christian Puritan Ethic would make it so: we are given our bodies as a Gift to enjoy.
    There is no sin in nakedness, sex and pleasure between a man and a women who are married, but there is sin if these are happening between two unmarried people.

-buckeye
    Well then I guess my MOTHER is a blackhearted, sinful witch, is that it? She was never married. And apparently my dad didn't care much for being a father, because he left us when I was an infant, so I never knew him. Just because Mom got pregnant at age 21 and was never married doesn't make her a bad person.
    did buckeye say that? no [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]

But jsut because your mother did it doesnt make it right, either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ May 04 2004,11:13)]
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ May 05 2004,2:10)]

-buckeye
    did buckeye say that? no [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]

But jsut because your mother did it doesnt make it right, either
    And it doesn't make it wrong, either.

Why does marriage automatically make it OK? Whether or not two people are married, if they share serious love for each other, marriage changes nothing, all it does is give two people the "married" label. Either way, if two people show intense love for each other, there's nothing wrong with sex between them, as long as they know each other well and are not careless. Marriage does nothing but make you legally a couple. I'm not advocating sex before marriage, and I know it's not always the best decision, I'm just saying that just because somebody isn't married doesn't make it "wrong". I was created from non-marital sex, so that gives me a good reason not to bombshell it as "a horrible sin".
    Liquid Plummer

drosera guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Religion is the point.
    I think the USA missed great parts of Kants enlightenment...

No of course there is nothing wrong if someone does not get married. Its wrong if you raise your children while indoctrinating them with wrong sins and make them dependent persons without free will. Nothing against ethics, but think modern and ask yourself "Why did they wrote that rule?".

Jan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234