Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael jackson

I'm from Mississippi but I go to college In New Orleans
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay as everyone should know michael is going to trial. the judge declared there is enough evidence to prosecute him. do u think he will be found guilty or innocent? what do you think about all of this? I personally think he's guilty and the man is crazy. when he was talking in an interview he said the police beat him and he couldn't move his arms very high but he kept messing w/ his hair the whole time during the interview even though he said he couldn't reach that high.
    I love Vin Diesel!! *Growl* Nobody better talk bad about him or else!!!

Squirdword-\"Why do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow.\"
    Mr. Krabs-\"What is today but yesterday's tomorrow.\"
    *~*Spongebob Squarepants*~*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michael Jackson is a very sick man. Anyone who has other people's children sleep in bed with them has something majorly wrong with them. I think if he had not been a celebrity he would have been under psychiatric treatment a long time ago. But since he's famous he was and still is allowed to do pretty much whatever he wants.

-buckeye

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You know, I'm not quite sure about the whole issue. But, buckeye, you need to consider the other side of the coin, because he's famous, things have a tendency to get muddled, exaggerated, get rumors started, and because he's famous he gets watched a lot more. As an example, take the colour of his skin, there are SO many different theories on why it is the way it is, but some of the ideas are pretty bogus. In any case I really hope and pray that he hasn't done any of the things that he's being accused of, for everyone's sake.
    ¯\(º_o)/¯ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a pervert to me. I think he's crazy (However Janet Jackson must've been crazy or stupid to do that whole superbowl thing, and not expect controversy)
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

drosera guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

whats wrong with showing a chest in the public? No one over here in Europe understood the excitement. The US film industry floods the world with cruel movies, but sex is bannend? Sex is normal, killing not! Most people here in the forums were conceived naturally I think?

Back to the topic: Michael Jackson is a pervert in my eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bravo Jan, well said!!! There is nothing obscene in simple nudity but that small minds make it so! If women want to take their tops off, let them I say. I have always found the rationale that if a male sees a naked breast he will transform into a raping animal to be absurd. I agree with the oriental viewpoint that nakedness should be seen, but not noticed.

As to Michael, well, we will never know - not really. Yes, he is peculiar but he is also rich and (sort of) black which makes him a target.

Personally, I think he is sick from too much power and ego. I pity him, but I do not hate him. I just hope that he gets a fair trial.

Keep in mind that things are never black or white, and never so much so as in this particular example.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]There is nothing obscene in simple nudity but that small minds make it so!
    The problem is that it encourages people to think lewd thoughts. I personally would rather not be forced think about such things...

As for Michael, I think the power and money got to his head, and he sees the world from a different perspective.

Peter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once a legend and now a sick, sick, man... It will never be a fair trial. If he is not guilty it is because he is famous and has money. If he is guitly they are just flexing the justice system or he was framed by a money hungry family. I have know idea if he is guitly or not but do know he is a disturbed man!
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast