Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mexican holiday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy, as a liar you are improving, but slowly. Posts like this are dangerous though, because you demonstrate that you are indeed skilled at the art of verbal illusion, and when you really need a lie to work, no one will buy it. What you now need to do is find a way to tell the truth about something which NOBODY will ever believe, and then be able to prove it absolutely. From there you can graduate to the ultimate lie: telling the exact truth, and deceiving everyone in the process.
    Then, you can get into politics or religion.
    "Grow More, Share More"

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could tell my life story and nobody here will belive a word of it.
    We should start a game. I'll tell 3 stories then well have a poll on which story is the true one.

I'd like to take credit for the story above but I cut and pasted it from an email that was sent to me by another cp'er.
    I knew it woould get a few laughs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have to completely back ozzy's story tellin abilities, he has more stories/life stories than the mother goose! whenever we hang out i alway prepare my self and strap on some "depends" 'cause i know that there is more than a "change" of an accident. *tinkle tinkle* [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]
    xDouglasx

ps-mark->we gots to hit up some bogs soon!
    In bleak description the waves come crashing; battering the very instinct of every lusting moment to fulfill this gaping desire. A mouth as dry as soot and how it once had tasted of life, fit within a momentís time; And how those fleeting days laid in the light of blissful suffering. -me

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doug, where have you been? I started thinking that you must have been attacted by another gummy bear.
    We're going to hit some bogs very soon. I have tried to call Nick but he hasn't returned my call. Maybe the gummy bears got him too.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm...maybe we should start a thread called "Truth or Lie". People could post a short story and we could all see if we can guess which ones are true or not. Sort of like the old game show "To Tell the Truth."

Ozzy...I think you should start it. hehe [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, let me know when you bunch of crazies are going to do some bog hopping, I might just try my old thumb and see if it still has the magic.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good...you can start with the bogs in my backyard. hehehehe [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The TRUE story of Cinco de Mayo (As told by a Puerto Rican [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]).

Basically, back in the 1860's Mexico owed quite a lot of money to France and several other European nations, who wanted to be paid back. Unfortunately, Mexico was still too poor to be able to, so France and several allies declared war and invaded. The US would have stopped this citing the Monroe Docterine, but we had a lot on hands, what with the CIVIL WAR. Anyway, After a while they had most of the country under their control, so they basically installed a puppet emperor to rule Mexico called Iturbide. After a few years the Mexicans rose up and, like every other nation on Earth, kicked French butt. The Empire was declared null and void and the French pulled out on May 5th. Hence the celebrations. Cinco De Mayo is actually Spanish for 5th of May (For the benefit of those unversed in Spanish).

I actually once heard a rather funny joke on the subject: "SO What's Cinco De Mayo?"
    "Oh, It's when we defeated the French."
    "Well, who hasn't? But hey, if margaritas are half-price I'm all about your Cinco de Mayo!" [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12