What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean cooks site

how long did it take u to recieve your order?
im pretty patient, but i ordered something from his site on april 18, and got a confirmation on april 19.
it hasnt come yet...
i emailed him on friday and waiting for his reply still
is there something going on at his place that might cause delay now?
if i dont get it before my mom get the credit card bill, she gonna despute it
sad.gif

aww man, i want my plants

All I'm gonna say is.....goooooood luck.

You should call him.

From past ordering, I've recieved my plants in five days, starting from the day that I ordered it. So it's pretty fast. He takes a while to respond to emails sometime, so I would reccomend that you call him. The number's listed on his website.

Huh?? 5 days??? That's a shocker.

hmm.... last night droseradude said hes been waiting for his order for almost a month!
mad.gif

I normally receive my orders in about 10 days. I cannot recall a time when it took longer than that. Normally I would say 5-6 days. I have always been happy with my orders.

I've ordered from Dean many times (I'm in Oregon also) and his deliveries have always been prompt, also his returned e-mails. Good luck, Jack

I have also ordered from Dean many times. I can not speak to how fast the orders are shipped because I make orders between ebay and his site, so it can take sometime for my order to be completed. Dean has always been patient through this, so if the order take awhile to arrive I do not care. The product is always wonderful!

Haven't had a problem with Dean. Order is usually shipped 5-8 days after placing it or less.

im prob gonna call 2 night
i dont want my mom to dispute it -_-
i want my plants!!!

I got some plants from him before, but have had problems.
Ordered and traded with him 3 or 4 times. The last time I started to send e-mails after 4 weeks of no plants. The e-mails were 2 a week, for 2 weeks. Never got a response. I had to try calling him. Once I got a hold of him he finially sent my items.
It's a shame that he would treat customers like that. I will not order from him again, which stinks because he has 2 or 3 plants I would like to get but will look elsewhere.

Personaly I've always had a loooong wait before receiving an order from Dean, and the plants I was sent have always seemed a bit on the small side.

I've traded with Dean a number of times over the years. Sometimes it takes a while for plants to be shipped out, but I have never been disappointed with the plants.

I placed an order a few months back and received it in like 10 or so days. I too email and he responded 2 days later, but its a business, sometimes being busy is a good thing for the owner anyways.

Joe

Sitka? Hmmm. Anybody for CP Blackjack?

man like spec said I've been waiting for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. about a month. I ordered an s. minor, b. gigantea seed, d. strictucaulis, water lettuce, u.purpurea, more aldrovanda, and a smoke disc, but it didn't come when it was supposed to.
rock.gif
A week later.... nothing. Well I found out that the order was LOST. In fact it still hasn't come but SUPPOSEDLY it will come next thursday. Previous times though it took shorter, even fast I'd say, except when Oregon got snowed in for the first time in a long while.

uh oh... its been 3 weeks since i placed my order...
mayb my order 2 was lost
sad.gif

hope thats not the case,
cuz if it is, my mom will dispute the credit card charge -_-
and no plants 4 me
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

no well if its lost he'll still send it. just tell him what you ordered.

Keep in mind that if she disputes the charges and your plants do come, you will have to repay him. The best thing to do is call him to check on your order. You may also want your mother to call the credit card company to see if there was even a charge for your plants on it. If there is no charge, there is a good chance the order was lost. Even if there is a charge, the order may have been lost.

I have no complaints for Cook's CPs.

Well, for what it's worth I've had complaints/ problems with Dean in the past but when I contacted him about them he did try to set everything straight...
I'd call him if I were you..

Back