What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow

Hey its almost a new "millenium" 2000 members coming up...

I'll have to push some buddies to join...
wink.gif

I have been keeping an eye on this as well. It is exciting to think of how far this Forum has come in so short a time. Member 2000 will put satisfaction in my soul!

How about when Tamlin hits 4000 posts we all chip in for a new keyboard for him?
tounge.gif

Has to be wearing out by now.
wink.gif

Already been through 3 since I joined the forum. Also, it's ironic that I quit my last job (data entry) because of the amount of keyboarding I was doing. Now I type more while retired than I ever did on the job. Wow! I haven't been looking at my number of posts, but they are getting up there. Thanks for noticing.

Come on...almost there...
wink.gif

Keep an eye on it...

Tamlin & Spec, last week, having posted one after the other on a topic, were one post from one another in number.

You've got a d@mn good memory is all I can say!
biggrin.gif

"Lets party like its 1995!" I told Phil he ought to give the 2000th person a prize. hehe

He didn't say nuthin'....
rock.gif

Give the 2000th member a prize phil!
tounge.gif

The prize should be...

A welcome!
tounge.gif

Spec may have posted as much as I have, but my posts have got some MEAT in them, if you know what I mean, and I have never posted to the word association thread either. Not that I am competing or anything.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ May 14 2004,12:35)]Spec may have posted as much as I have, but my posts have got some MEAT in them, if you know what I mean, and I have never posted to the word association thread either.  Not that I am competing or anything.
biggrin.gif
mad.gif

Yea, you have more of those "3 page long posts"... But that word association topic was deleted, so the 80 posts I had in there were deleted anyways
tounge.gif

Yeah, but that doesn't affect your score, LOL. Nope, face it Spec, when it comes to number of words, I've got you looped about 4 times over, not that it matters, hee hee.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Spectabilis73 Is jealous of Williams... uh, er... Higher number of words
tounge.gif
</center></span>
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Don't forget your syllables to word ratio, Mr Dawnstar.

By gum you are right Patrick. I use those polysyllabic taxonomic words a lot, don't I?

In defense of Spec, I am a fairly rapid typist, so the words just sorta flow out of my fingertips.

Just call me Tamlin "fingers" Dawnstar!

anim1.gif

I can type about 70-100 words a minute when i get going
wink.gif

Don't worry Spec, you may not be the most important member here but remember you are the best looking.

ugky.jpg

Did I mention I was member number 41?
tounge.gif

Ozzy is member 900 something, but your OD name is 40 somethin...

Remember, you got banned and made a new name!

J/K

But you DO have another name...

No, I forgot my password and I made a new name with 0zzy with a zero instead of an O .

I have never made a new name to try to fool with other members like somebody else did.
(Don't worry Spec, I promised not to say your name and I won't break my promise.)

Back