Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Buttered bread and falling cats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tape on the head trick is a real hoot. Actually, I use one of those adhesive type bows. Simply stick it on your cats head, and if he is like mine he will go into reverse. The cat backs up until it reaches a wall, and then proceeds along the wall in reverse. Hours of fun for you and the kids.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It still might be a problem stepping down the power enough to run the LEDs. Might be better to use auxiliary battery power - come to think about it, I know a great place to stuff a couple of AAs...

Edit: Under the bread. What did you think I meant?
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Ageing is not a problem, ageing is a privilege.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try put sticky tape on your cat paws.
    Have to say I had my cat trained walk on the lead, a big dog lead. I uses to walk with my sister 3 dogs and 2 cats at the same time, very funny to watch.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the cat would turn around, lick the butter off his back, land on his feet and then throw up a hairball from all the grease and spinning.

I had a Siamese who fetched...its a trait of most Siamese. However my other two cats fetched as well. But the Siamese was a maniac for it. I'd wake up and find plastic forks, straws, twist ties and sponge rollers in my bed that she found and brought to me while I was asleep. She stopped fetching when she lost her hearing at 7 yrs old. Lived to be 17 though. She was a tiny little lilac point. I still miss her.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Anyone see the pic of the cat with the lime helmet that went around last football season? That would fit here so well... I was trying to figure out how to post it but - dunno [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]
    Restore our biosphere, create a new culture of kindness.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahem... Remember me - the guy with the cat for an avatar? Getting back to Merlin's first post, if the cat were spinning in the one direction in this hemisphere, would it rotate in the opposite direction down under? Perhaps Khoas could shed a little light on that query.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, jim. perhaps we should conduct an experiment. you've got a cat, right? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    Driver Found

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you have in mind, T? Perhaps I shouldn't have asked. A couple of friends of ours with three cats thought it would be a geart idea to attach aluminum foil to the top of their cat's heads - and see what would happen. It drove them nuts, trying to get at the foil.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast