Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad news

I'm from Mississippi but I go to college In New Orleans
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I refuse to get the reduction. I just can't go through it. I won't be happy if it happens. What sucks is that my stepsis is going to be hospitalized and she doesn't get out of school until the end of june. I don't know if they are going to wait until she's out of school and do it now.
    I love Vin Diesel!! *Growl* Nobody better talk bad about him or else!!!

Squirdword-\"Why do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow.\"
    Mr. Krabs-\"What is today but yesterday's tomorrow.\"
    *~*Spongebob Squarepants*~*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is an older gal that is a dear friend of mine who would absolutly love to have a breast reduction but her insurance wont pay for it they do however pay for her many back problems caused by her quite large breasts.....in the long run i figure it would be cheaper for the company to pay to give her a breast reduction but such is the way things are. she is a very kind woman and would probably tell you to go with your docs advise. im sorry to hear about your sis( i dont see the point in using step, i view it like i view my half brother they are either family or they aint. not step or half) i hope things turn out for you and your sis and please dont cast aside the idea of a breast reduction without SERIOUS concideration. good luck.

Rattler
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I'm sure that with a good doctor she'll be ok.

I know what you're going through with the back pain. I have always had a healthy strong back until about two months ago. I thought at the time I had just worked too hard that day. I was busting asphalt with a sledge hammer, and then picking up the big pieces. Over the next week my back got worse and worse until I could barley walk. Still when I move the wrong way I hurt it all over again. Since I have a very physical job, it has limited alot of the things I can do at work. There are some ways that I can't move anymore. Like Lavenderdawn said you have to be aware of your whole body, which is what I have to do now.
    As far as the surgery, unless it's an emergency surgery get a second opinion. Don't let nobody but yourself make the decision. You know your body and it's you that has to live with it the rest of your life. Take your time and consider all the information. Then decide.
    If you would like a free second opinion, send me a pic and I'll tell you if you should go through with it or not. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really sorry to hear about your sister. However, I know a 78-year old lady who had brain surgery to remove a tumor and she is just fine. Still as annoying as ever. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

I can sympathize about the back...I have back problems too and boy can it be PAINFUL. People who haven't experienced it just don't know. Its been twinging today as a matter of fact which can sometimes be a warning of an impending spasm. I hope not.

At least you don't spend your days saying Ooops! and falling over into things and having your brain spin like its on a merry-go-round. Today I nearly took down a table of plants I just bought. Nothing quite like having your body take off in unintended directions! Ugh.

Consider the breast reduction...not a pleasant idea but to be pain-free might be worth it.

Good luck ...things will get better and we'll all be pulling for your sister. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i'm always spilling things and stuff. i'm very lazy but I just can't part with them. I just can't. My doctor said i will have back problems b/c of them. Right now I have two thermacare heating pads on. one for my neck and the other for my back. i've been given pain medication and have been knocked out!! Ozzy you are funny!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, i'll take some breast donations, girl. i need it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

seriously, though, sorry to hear about your sis. i wish the best for both of you.
    Driver Found

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol. my mom tells me that too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12