What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures

IMG_2461.JPG

heliamphora (lots)
IMG_2460.JPG

a heliamphora species, looks like minor or heteradoxa
http://home.petflytrap.com/users/droseradude/IMG_2446.JPG
another n. inermis pic
IMG_2442.JPG

n. hamata (grown in good light)
and more coming!

Beautiful! Just beautiful!

shock.gif
shock.gif
shock.gif
shock.gif

blink.gif

It's the sight of collections like that that make me wonder what in the world i think i'm doing.

Wow.

So, i wish i'd been a little more cognizant of the wonder of the plants when i went to CC.  Sure, i was in information overload mode and grinning ear-to-ear, but i could barely tell a Nepenthes from a Sarracenia at the time.

I highly recommend you make the trip (whomever was musing about it).  I risked my neck in Bay area traffic to get there, and the experience scared a few years off my life, but it was worth it.  

But... look out for that jalopy precariously stacked with wooden chairs and such on US 101- it'll drop a few in front of you.

yup when I went the first time I was a NOOB

Great pics! Keep on posting:D BACPS pics would be nice too.

Great photos, Matt; thanks for sharing!

Thanks, too, for the Drosera Capensis from California Carnivores. I think it's very happy on the deck right outside my kitchen under the filtered sun. Your vast knowledge of carnivorous plants is a perfect example of the student teaching the teacher!

Your teacher,
Mrs. Prell

UH OH! Teachers are on these boards?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Better behave yourself, MATT!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
mad.gif
>;-D

lol yup. Hi Mrs. Prell
smile.gif

these smileys are kinda scary /-: lol
Anyway, I'll have some BACPS pics soon, and actually drew (EC) just got back from cc too
smile_k_ani_32.gif
so he might have some pics
smile.gif

Back