What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cps taking over the world!

Hey,

Search "carnivorous" on google... The first thing that comes up is the ICPS page. go to images, and ALL of the pics are of CPs!
wow.gif
THEY'RE TAKING OVER THE WORLD! Search "plant" on google... mostly CP results!
wow.gif

Yeah, I just noticed that too. Amazing isn't it? Maybe it'll be a new major trend.
laugh.gif

A few days ago a woman from our microbiology lab commented on my flowering P. primulifloras in the kitchen, stating she wanted one of those. I ended up giving her one of my D. spatulatas. Next I'll be helping her with registering at TF! I already have 3 people registered.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ May 20 2004,10:24)]The only good bug is a digested bug.
Do all cpers have issues with bugs, or what! I don't think so...my brother loves bugs but he loves cps more, so he had to make a decision, obviously he chose cps and now all the bugs in our house are d@mned!!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Mwhaaaaaa...

Tamlin, is that a fashion statement or what!
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Fashion trend of cps, the unlimate goal...
wow.gif

Mwhhhaaaaa, I released a cp virus onto teh web, now everybody will have pics of cps popping up in their face every 5 second or less...isn't su7ch a bad idea when you think about it...might get more ppl into cps!
wink.gif

Maybe your webpages are so used to searching for cps that it automatically sets it self to find cps when you search for 'plants'...or maybe its the fact that cp are just interesing...:D
wink.gif

Maybe the ICPS (or carnivorous plant in general) getting more famous, advertising? By who? hehe
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif
tounge.gif

I've gotten several people interested in and purchased CP's.

I gave a few Capensis to my girl and her family now they want N. Macfarlenei. My Auntie is always looking at my terrarium too. If they don't call you a freak they tend to be in the closet CP'ers.
wow.gif

I keep telling people around here about CPs and how great they are, but I am meeting resistance. However, soon they'll realized that CPs are the way to go and the African Violet will be a thing of the past.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elgecko @ May 21 2004,11:54)]I've gotten several people interested in and purchased CP's.
So far 3 co-workers have joined TF and a 4th has taken one of my spatulatas home. All four now have spatulata.

Yup, not that I can declare myself a wholesaler or anything. When I get down to one or two plants, I'll stop parcelling them out. Most of what I have in spats came from the original clump I bought last August. They just keep on doing the plantlet thing.

Back