Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Southeast cp society

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a pic of a S.flava with lighting in the background. I can't remember where I got it but if we can find who took it, it would be perfect for the homepage. Jay's pic of the Flava with the fly is a great pic too. He sent it to me a couple of years ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let's see it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ptfreelander, lover the proposed design, go with it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you doing about the URL? Are you getting www.SECPSonline.org, or are we going to try to come up with something different?
    Newnan (Atlanta), GA
    - what do you do when your bog is full? you build another. and another. and another. then you buy some pots. and some more. and some more. and some more. then you wonder how much it would cost to rework the hydrology in your yard to place your house on an island. -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone interested, I need photos for our site's gallery. I am including copyright information with each, but if you want it stamped on your photo, you need to do that before I get the photo because it is labor intensive for me to do it all.

You can link to a page of your photos or email them to me.

It would be nice if all of the images were around 800x600. The program I am using automatically makes thumbnails, so just send images at 800x600 or less, with copyright stamp if wanted.

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Newnan (Atlanta), GA
    - what do you do when your bog is full? you build another. and another. and another. then you buy some pots. and some more. and some more. and some more. then you wonder how much it would cost to rework the hydrology in your yard to place your house on an island. -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first version of our Web site is complete enough to be put online as soon as a place is available.

The design is still not final, so if you have any recommendations once it is online, please make them.

We need the following:

- a mission statement
    - photographs for the site (up to 800x 600 resolution)
    - cultivation summaries (to peak the interest of beginners)
    - good links for a links page

Also, whoever is in charge of the journal/newsletter should begin to organize that.

I need email addresses (if you want them posted) for officers and people responsible for newsletter, etc.

Thanks, this is coming along great.

- Patrick
    Newnan (Atlanta), GA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before everyone reads this and moans... I know its crappy. I figured I'd put something on so people would start thinking and come up with a decent one....so get busy.

Our mission is to:
    1. Provide a forum for the exchange of scientific and general information on carnivorous plants.
    2. Promote the conservation of both plants and habitat in the Southeast.
    3. Provide a means for the legal exchange of plants and plant material between members.
    4. Promote a sense of camaraderie between members by providing opportunities for meetings and other activities throughout the entire Southeast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be nice if all the regional CP societies could put up a page with an image-mapped ... er... map. One of the USA, with each zone covered by a regional society marked a different color and linked to the website of that society. (And perhaps marked with the location that they usually meet)

I'm really unfamiliar with image maps. Is this something easy to do?
    There's no 'a' in perlite.

My Growlist
    NECPS.org - New England CP growers unite!

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast