What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southeast cp society

I actually have no clue when we could do it, but if more people express interest, we could set a date.
Anyone?

Thanks,
Craig

Some of the Ga. members for this forum are going to meet at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens some time in the future.Maybe it will get more interest in the Southeast cp society.Need to hear from you ptfreelander.

Jerry

Meeting at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens on October 16th get there at 10:00-12:00 noon.All members/interested people are welcome to come.So far it's only Pyro,Brooks Garcia and me.

Jerry

OK. Just wondering if there's still interest in holding a meeting somewhere. I think an organizational meeting would be wonderful, and, as I mentioned, Dr. Mellichamp and Crump are both interested in hosting a meeting, and Thomas Hayes from Dangerous Plants also seems interested. If anyone is interested in an organizational meeting at Mellichamps/Crumps later this year, please tell me.

Thanks,
Craig

I still think its a good idea, but there is not much of this year left, you might want to think about early next year after the holidays.

hmmm..........
sounds good. Anyone else have anything to contribute? COme on, dont be shy. Who else is interested?

Thanks,
Craig

First off I would like to point out that the website does not work, anywhere I have tried for the society.
Secondly I have emialed to become a member and have recieved no reply.
Tre

This is weird..... I still have it up, but thats probably becuase its stored on my computer or something. Ptfreelander was the webmaster, so Im in the dark here. I'll contact crosswinds (the guys i registered with) and see if they know whats going on. Thanks for telling me. I probably wouldnt have noticed for a while, as i do all my work on one computer. By the way, if anyones interested in joining, email me until everythings up again. spleenboy101@earthlink.net (dont ask, please). Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

Thanks,
Craig

Back