Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Southeast cp society

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmmm..... Seems to be getting stagnent here. Why don't we work on the newsletter until we can get the officers cleared up. Should we have a format like the NECPS, with a casual format? (you can check it out at their website at www.necps.org) Or should we have a more formal one, with articles and submissions, like the ICPS? The first would be simpler. What do you think? You can check out both online.

Thanks,
    Craig

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I'm back in town. I hope it isn't a permanent stagnation...I really like this SECPS idea.

I just got back from the Joseph Pines Preserve tour with Meadowview...the work they are doing is amazing and is protecting S. flava in Virginia. The plant will be extinct in the wild in that state within just a few years because it isn't currently and isn't going to be listed as endangered by the Virginia government.

Any format for the newsletter is alright with me. I kind of prefer "formal" formats, but anything will suffice as long as it serves to inform and educate.
    Newnan (Atlanta), GA
    - what do you do when your bog is full? you build another. and another. and another. then you buy some pots. and some more. and some more. and some more. then you wonder how much it would cost to rework the hydrology in your yard to place your house on an island. -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where'd everyone go?
    Newnan (Atlanta), GA
    - what do you do when your bog is full? you build another. and another. and another. then you buy some pots. and some more. and some more. and some more. then you wonder how much it would cost to rework the hydrology in your yard to place your house on an island. -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Work. Tiredness. Aquiring new plants under my parents' radar (Concerns over transporting growing collection b/w Roanoke and Richmond).
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing....good idea, but fizzled out due to general lack of interest? Or is something still going on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not much going on here,just work.

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm...I though people were really interested. Seems I was wrong. There have been so few posts...

I would have thought that with the success of the NECPS, a southern society was sure to prosper.
    Newnan (Atlanta), GA

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i live in georgia, and i would definately join! count me in!!