What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are all the u.s. states represented here?

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date
Montana?  South Carolina?  Kentucky?  West Virginia?  Maryland?  Delaware?  Idaho?  Illinois?  Vermont?  hehe...didn't know I knew that many states!  
wow.gif

Nevada?  North and South Dakota?   Where arrrrrrrrre youuuuuuu?

Waaaay too many Californians here....
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Texas born, Montana raised, been in every state in the union, settled in California. Give California up in a heartbeat for a bog of my own.

Time equally divided between Missouri and Texas...1st half in MO...second half in TX.

Me and Griffin that I know of in Nebraska.
I'm in Omaha and he's in Lincoln.

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ May 20 2004,5:18)]Waaaay too many Californians here....  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
LOL That's what folk back in my state think, too.

Are you listing the states that aren't covered?  I got Idaho already!

New York Born (Queens Represent!
tounge.gif
), New Jersey Raised, Virginia educated.

Hmmmm....still missing quite a few states. Wisconsis? Alabama? New Mexico? The Dakotas?

Its looking like we don't have members in ALL states.

Another Floridian here

im here. South dakota.

look, a lavender dawn
w_LavenderDawn.jpg

Waay to many people in florida and california. No wondr theres so many endangers species there???

LOL yeah, another Californian

good luck finding someone in Alaska who grows Cps(maybe S. purp and thats it if so)!

i think im the only one here currently living in Montana, and have all my life. im over on the plains in the NE corner not over in the mountains.

Rattler

Yay for you in South Dakotan and Montana!

What other states are missing now? We need to do some recruiting. Wouldn't it be nice to have some kind of "CP representative" in every state??
biggrin.gif

Who else?? Step right up and proclaim!!

Alaska here...

Oh, Finch, that is such a cool picture!  
biggrin.gif
 Is that in South Dakota?
I like it!

Hi, Bonnie. Hope all is well with you.

Back