and y is it exspensive?
    Nike SB is Bananas

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ? Super Sphagnum ? Never heard of it. I would be weary of it being a gimmick.
    I know there is some kind of coastal sphagnum from U.S. and LFS, and NZLFS, and Chilean sphagnum, and sphagnum peat, these are names I have heard for sale. Sometimes the LFS is rated by quality this may be the case. I would be careful of a gimmick if it is claimed to have "Super" properties, all sphagnum is super absorbent but I don't think one is more so than the other.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used the product. It is the heads of NZ Sphagnum pressed into bricks as dense as balsa wood. Add water and you have a pile of very clean NZ LFS. I have tried 2 different batches. One was finely milled and very good for Utricularia. I wanted to try germinating Drosera seed in it, but I found although it supported good germination it was more difficult for me to control the wetness levels, so I have returned to the standard 50/50 peat/sand. It makes a great top dressing for my pots of Drosera, especially the coarser less milled grade. The finer grade came in cubes, the coarser grade in flat sheets. I am favorably impressed with the products I have tried, although a little pricey for all but small ventures.
    "Grow More, Share More"