What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plant deals ---

Hey All ---

Ok there was a HUGE amount of people that wanted our clearance plants... so I set up an order form.

1) if you have paid by paypal already .. I have your order.
2) if you have NOT YET PAID -- please follow the below link to reserve your plants. If you sent me a PM -- I replied... and started giving totals... but the way things were trickling in .. I was getting confused (easily done now adays). So.. I did this link to keep track of it all.
3) On shipping costs -- This link will calculate based on weight and zone... keep in mind if you order a lot of plants, it may be relatively heavy --- if we feel you've at all overpaid for shipping of bare root plants, we'll toss in a few extras.

SO .. Unless you paid for the plants already, they are still fair game.

here's a repost --- with the link:

Here's a few deals we have for forum members only.

1) Heliamphora Heterodoxa x minor bare root for 3-4" pot $5.00 ea
2) Sarracenia leucophylla TITAN (Grows to 40" tall) - currently 8" tall $3.00 ea
3) Cobra Lily - Sized for 4" pot - $3.00 ea
4) Sarracenia Red Leucophylla 8" tall - $4.00 ea
5) Sarracenia Judith Hindle 8" tall - $3.00 ea
6) N Judith Finn - 5.00 (just added)
Limited quantites.

Since there was some confusion.. I just set up a link for private ordering. You can use paypal, mc/visa/discover/amex, pay by check, etc. If you choose to pay by check, it will reserve the plants until we receive your check (or until Saturday of next week -- at which point we'll release the plants if payment hasn't been sent. ).

link:

http://exoticgardens.zoovy.com/category/0950clearancesale

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

I appreciate it,
Phillip

First come first served.

I just have to havsome of those Titans.
I'm placing my order right now.
smile_n_32.gif

I sent my info today... Does that count? Do I need to resend order information? Thanks!
smile.gif

lithopsman: I think this one quote gives the answer.

"SO .. Unless you paid for the plants already, they are still fair game. "

-Hope it helps.
smile.gif

Andrew

lithops man

got your order... no need to place it again.

It's taken care of
smile.gif

Thanks!

I have paid mine through paypal for ya! Nice and easy.

NOOOOO
i cant get any nice plants...
my mom said i buy 2 much stuff online...
awww man

I've paid through paypal Phil. I'm adding an extra three dollars in a seperate paypal payment for the Pitcher plant, so remember to include in the order.
biggrin.gif

I'm did it the old fashion way.... I called with my order.

Thanks Phillip for cheap price on the plants!The money has been sent and I cant wait to get them!

Jerry

hey guys... we still have a little of everything left.

Just in case there were any stragglers ;)

Daydreamergrl --- I don't think I have an order booked for you --- pls use the link or PM me if you have any questions
smile.gif

Thanks,
Phil

Back