What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nfl

The Huskers fans get weird here in NE.

Joe

They sure do. Got to love the downtown bars after a good loss
smile_m_32.gif

College Football of course is GO HUSKERS!

But my love if with the pros. I have been a long time fan of the choke KINGS, GO VIKINGS!!!

Yeah, Omaha is pretty bad but I have never been in Lincoln after a loss, I can only imagine.

Joe

Hey Griffin ever been stuck in a Husker riot?

Joe

VIKINGS HERE!!!!!!!!!!! GO Purple and GOld all the way to the SUPER BOWL................ This it thier year!!!!!

I'm amazed at the Bill's fans coming from Australia and Nebraska. Should be a better year this year!

Oh Dear Eagles fan.. LOL just kidding.. I am from Philly and they play the vikings on moday night football.. Going to that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am around eagle fans all day.. LOL oh boy do i take a hit everyear LOLOL NOT THIS YEAR!!!!!

Hey what about the powerhouse Bengals?? At least they're finally getting better!

As for college teams I am a huge fan of Ohio State (if you hadn't guessed that already from my screen name). The team I absolutely CANNOT stand is, of course, Michigan!!!!!!

-buckeye

Hey I Love michigan, and miami and USC
As for cinncinnatti (sp?) GO Bengals!!!!!!!! They aren't my favorite team, but I root for them whenever they aren't playing the dolphins, or rams

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ May 31 2004,9:52)]Remember when the dolphins played the Kings in the superbowl
GO DOLPHINS
The Kings? They played Washington twice, Dallas, San Fran, and Minnesota. Who are the Kings?

Hey guys remember last year when the Rams were down by 11 with 4 minutes left, If you don't it was the NFC Championship, and there was 4 minutes on the clock left, they finally scored a TD, And converted the 2 pointer, and then with 3 minutes left they kicked an onside kick, and the kicker grabbed the ball! Then 3 plays later they were at the fifteen yard line, and the coach ran the clock down to 3 seconds, and kicked a field goal!!!! Then in double overtime, the Panthers threw a bomb, and won
Nice story horrible ending

I enjoyed the ending! Just didn't like the ending a couple weeks later.

yeah, I was rooting for the rams, but in the Superbowl, I was rooting for the Panthers (Hey they're from carolina, home of the VFT's)

I am a huge Steelers fan. I hate the Dolfins and the Pats. Since I live in Michigan and I can not stand watching the Lions, I have gotten the NFL ticket the past 4 years now. I love the NFL channel.
smile.gif
I also do fantacy football.
blues.gif

BTW we really need to fire Cowher!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ June 01 2004,9:16)]yeah, I was rooting for the rams, but in the Superbowl, I was rooting for the Panthers (Hey they're from carolina, home of the VFT's)
Kirk, we're finally in agreement!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ May 30 2004,2:53)]Hey guys, I was just wonderin' if we could have a disscussion on the NFL. I am a die hard dolphins fan, and hate the new england patriots.
Me too. Hey, we're neighbors. I live in SW Palm Bay.
smile.gif

Back