What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The day after tomorrow

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
A friend and I just saw the movie and there wasn't too many empty seats. What do you think of it?

i want to see that movie, i like mass destruction
biggrin.gif

I heard it was terrible, so I saw Troy instead. Awsome movie, if you like those types... kind of like Gladiator

Troy was 3 hours long! I couldn't get up after that, my legs were too stiff
biggrin.gif

Thought it was much more cativating than gladiator, the battle scenes were
smile_k_ani_32.gif
!

I'm planning to see it soon, if only because it's summer and I could stand to kill a few brain cells
biggrin.gif

Out of 10 stars I give it 6 or so. Not that great. The acting was terrible.

I also heard it was terrible. Not going to spend 8 dollars for a ticket to go see it. It should have been one of those shows like 10.5 on NBC, to see for FREE... is not high enough quality to pay for

I don't think I'm going to see it either. I think they went way overboard on the special effects. They look too much like computer effects and don't really look like anything in real life.

-buckeye

My friend said it was too unrealistic. Thing he didn't like was it was supposedly like around -170F and people froze within 2 seconds of being exposed to the temperatures.

I enjoyed it. It had everything you;d expect in a movie: plot, theme, a little humor, a love story, and a happy ending. However, as entertaining as it was, I felt that it was still a bit unrealistic. I mean, iceage in a week? Cmon! Also, when everybody south if Mason-Dixon wa heading south and everybody north was considered toast, the hero walks 40 miles to rescue his son? Get real!

Back