What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New little one arriving soon!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ June 02 2004,6:29)]I guess you don't remember Esso and the tiger in your tank either...  *sigh*  I'm so old....   OH YEAH!  I forgot...I'm only 30!  hehe  
smile_m_32.gif

I'll have you know 'twas I that wrote the program to reprint all the Esso stock certificates with the fledgling Exxon name.  If it weren't for me, they'd be Esso yet!  
smile_n_32.gif

Bobbed Barker?

So YOU were responsible for the loss of Esso! lol Going by the prices these days, the slogan "Put a Tiger in Your Tank" oughta be "Put Liquid Gold in Your Tank."

Funny you say that...someone I work with has a poodle named Bob Barker.
smile.gif
He's really cute (doesn't have that fancy poodle hair-do) and the name suits him. So...unfortunately, Bobbed Barker is out. Good one though.
biggrin.gif

Chelsea? or maybe Amera (pronounces Am-eer-a), Rufus (sp? pronounces roo-fus), or Zoey? I can think of other names
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]they are plucky, vivaceous, curious, loving, funny, ACTIVE, bouncy and sweet to name just a few of their wonderful characteristics.
Sounds like you are describing yourself PAK.
How about...Firewire or CP?

SOOOOO SWEET!!
smile.gif
Feel like cuddling him already.

YAY! He's so cute! I'm very glad you're getting a new dog. You'll have to change your avatar again!
smile_m_32.gif

How about: Dioji? I've always wanted to name my dog that. Said di- OH - ji. It's how you spell dog, with the empasis on the middle letter.

lol...cool Schloaty. Very clever. Chelsea, Amera and Zoey all sound female. I could come up with a lot of female names...but male is harder. I wish "Moo" didn't sound so stupid because he does kinda have cow markings. The black on his ears will fade to brown so most likely his head won't be so black.

LOL @ Lauderdale.
biggrin.gif
Hmmmm...maybe that's why I love wires so much. They say people often match their pets. Shoot, I WISH I had half the energy of a terrier...they are ALWAYS on their tiptoes ready to go. I can't say that about myself unfortunately.
smile.gif

And yes, my avatar will change soon...though the grieving will continue. Even with a new pup, I'm gonna miss Jonah...

How about Rover? I agree, it will be nice to see PAK with a new avatar.
smile_m_32.gif

What is this? Spot. Rover. Sam. Where is the creativy? The imagination? The unusual and different?? lol

This boy will most likely have a first, middle and last name. I have to be a little fancy y'know.
smile.gif
I have something in mind...I just won't know for SURE until I see him and see what his daddy's name is to see if it sparks any new ideas.

But I'm mulling over all that's offered up here.

Fancy, huh?  So, "Sparky Mac FyreWyre" (or Mc FyreWyre or Ap FyreWyre or Ben FyreWyre or ...
smile_n_32.gif
).  How's that for fancy?  
biggrin.gif

Merlin

Now there ya go! You're getting much better! MacFyreWyre...not bad. That's a little close to something I had in mind.
smile.gif

Back