Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New little one arriving soon!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everybody

Since Jonah's death, I've been working hard to find a wire fox terrier puppy. It has not been easy...they are harder to find than a needle in a haystack. After an ugly ordeal with a...a...(can't say the word here)...*%$#@! uncommunicative, rude breeder, I have finally struck a deal and have a puppy on the way! That is unless he has another bipolar moment and changes his mind again. So cross your fingers that nothing else goes awry. I feel like I've been through labor...

Anyway...he will be arriving June 17th. He was born on March 11th. His momma's name is Monique (Ch. FyreWyre Ooh La La). I don't know his daddy's name yet. He is coming from South Carolina.

I am still thinking of names so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them. Can't say I'll use it...but I'm still open to suggestions. A friend of mine has been calling him "Gateway" because he looks like the cow-colored boxes the computer ships in. lol That will NOT be his name!

Here he is...little no-name male wire fox pup!....

I am still grieving hard over the loss of Jonah...I miss him terribly. Hopefully this little guy will keep me too busy to think too much. No dog will ever replace my Jonah...but this pup will have a new personality to get to know and love.

Suzanne/PAK

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah what a cutie! So glad you are moving on to another dog *Of course you will never ever forget Johan* *pardon my spelling or wording*. A new dog will help the healing process. A very cute breed of dog. Good Luck and Happy Times ahead. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Travis
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a little black terrier puppy of some kind. I was walking to the store and this puppy started following me and wouldn't go home to where ever and I had to cross a very busy street so I decided to take him home and put up signs for lost puppy. No one is claiming him. He has 1 more week then I am taking him to the pound, I would keep him but then I would have to get kenneling license. I already have 2 sheppards and a dalmation. If anyone lives close at the end of the week you may have him.

Joe

P.S. PAK, Good luck with new love. I am terrible with names
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jonah was a 'fox wire terrier'? What's that? Didn't Jonah have any babies or your parents didn't let you...my parents seem to think that breeding would exhaust a dog, which is quite true, but I WANT PUPPIES! They would look soooo cute... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

The one above looks exactly like Jonah, good luck in finding new love with your new puppy!

Jason

Ps. Where'd you order the puppy from, how much? Looks like a curious little baby, he's only 2 months old? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, it wasnt her parents [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] Shes like, 30 years old...

I THINK Johnah was adopted... When you adopt an animal here, you are youquired to spay/neauter it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is one good looking puppy. His personality shows in the pics. I'm sure it will be mutual "love at first sight".
    You had better get the house all spanky clean...wouldn't want a little cutie like that to see dust on the floor.
    Also, put a couple of chewies out so he doesn't decide to eat your CPs...Hehehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how about carolina
    Anyway he's so adorable! After i lost my Golden retriever named Jaws I adopted an abused black lab/ pitbull mix who just turned 1 year old, trust me at the beginning they are sooo hard to train, but it pays you back with love
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice dog, and I hope it really happens but like I said, jerks have a way of continuing to be jerks. But if this guys word was a rowboat, I doubt I'd set to sea in it.

This dog is about to learn how good it can get!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast