Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The smell of super thrive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The smell never bothered me....but then again, I have no sense of smell.
    LACPS Member
    \"Don't make me sic my targ on you!\" -Jonathan Passow
    www.mulletman.org <--VISIT MY NEW HOMEPAGE&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It reminds me a lot of the smell of B12 the vitamin. Which is pretty gross.
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has b12 I believe, or at least one of the b vitamins as a main ingredient. Yes b anything stinks, I just accept it since I prefer using organics on my plants. Seen-as-how natural fertilizer comes most abundantly from one place (back door of herbivores), I just ignore the smell. It makes a huge difference that for 5 years I was a caustic/corrosive chemical user (custodian) and my nose is very burned to strong odors. I also go unphased around rotting flesh and human bio-waste now as well. So maybe my opinion of stink doesn't count.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans&#33;\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ June 02 2004,4:50)]and my nose is very burned to strong odors. I also go unphased around rotting flesh and human bio-waste now as well. So maybe my opinion of stink doesn't count.
    Ok, so that's two of use who's opinion doesn't count on this subject... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    LACPS Member
    \"Don&#39;t make me sic my targ on you&#33;\" -Jonathan Passow
    www.mulletman.org <--VISIT MY NEW HOMEPAGE&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Superthrive works 4 me ive had good results, although i really cant tell if there good beacause i had nothing to campare it to
    -_-
    any way, it doesnt smell that bad, and u use only a drop per gallon, so it really doesnt smell unless u smell the bottle it comes in...
    Nike SB is Bananas

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda like the smell of Acetic Acid. It's Hydrochloric Acid I can't take. Hey, I work in the metals department. Too many chemicals. Too many acids to drop (on my pants of course). No dain bramage here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, acedic acid smell like 100% vinager (mind you what you buy at the store is 7% or so) but we have a process here where when the AA and aldehyde are reacted and purified the impurities are sent to a large tank, and I wish I could describe the smell of the tank but I can't think of anything else it smells like. I think I'm pretty good at relating smells. Just the other day I was drinking out of the water fountain in the styrene unit's office, and I asked my buddy to taste the water and see what he tasted. we looked at each other and said at the same time "scotch tape" of course thats the last time I get water from there. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    I always suspect everything is a trap....thats why I&#39;m still alive

Times fun when you&#39;re having flys

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My olfactories aren't the greatest and we have one guy who has these periodic samples to be tested for odor threshhold. He has to make different dilutions of whatever and set them up in flasks for co-workers to sniff and describe what we smell - if anything. To me, they all smell like hot water. I'm no help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast