Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not funny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I am not going to name any names here, but....

To the cat that sent me the NASC auction payment in a 40lb box of FREAKING PENNIES AND NICKELS, the look on my face right now is how I look when I am not laughing. ####, I darn near need a dolly just to move the dang thing. Ok, it may not be that bad, and I might have cracked a small grin after I opened it, but COME ON.
    There is no way I am counting all of that, and if I get a hernia carrying it to the bank I will most definatly not be a happy ghost.

Ok, enough of a rant, it was actually kinda funny. This un-named person really went through some effort on this, he had to of paid 30 bucks just to ship the payment.

Sigh, back to counting....

Edit: Hmm, since when is h-e-l-l a "bad" word? From a religious standpoint can I argue that "heaven" is just as bad of a word and thus have it banned as well?

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't belive that somebody would go through all that trouble.
    I think the person should be named.
    Maybe we can all guess who it was. My guess is Spec.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No, I don't think spec would spend 30 bucks to do that... Without looking, I think he was outbid on everthing because he only had like 8 bucks er something.
    Andrew

OH- Name the person. Should we have a vote on if you tell or not? "ALL IN FAVOR?" "I" [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are joking aren't you? This has all the hallmarks of an Ozzyismatic subtrefuge, so I ain't buying.

On the off chance that this is on the up and up, I would say you have just been gifted with a really swell coin collection for all your efforts, and the party responsible owes you some real folding green if they want their plants.

You must have gone pale as a ghost when you opened the box.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROFLMAO!!!!! hahaha ok sorry, it sounded so funny when I first read it LOL! Oh man...who'd be so dumb to spend 30 bucks on shipping (I know there are some demented ppl here, but still...) [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

It was me! No J/K...plus it'll cost me a ton to send it from singapore, that's why I got so freaked out when I found out it costed over 200 bucks to send a cloning machine from america to over here...so good luck in shipping, whoever bought that one! Oh yeah phil busted it right b4 he closed the auction... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Jason

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL...y'all are too funny. Hmmmmm...I think it was Ozzy as well. I think he is trying to cover his tracks by pointing the finger at Spec!

Shame on you Ozzy! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh! That's not funny! I can't believe someone would do that! ~_~

It wasn't me, though, I sent 20's and 5's. Did you get my payment, capser!? ^_^

I forgot to put my forum name in the invoice thing. I'm Micah Kopp, BTW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy, Casper, better you than me! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    That's a good one.

My money (NOT change) is on Ozzy, too.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast