What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone until late july

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Alright, I'm sorry I haven't been on at all lately, but that's because the computer has been screwed up and my grandfather has decided we're gonna change Internet services, so he's gonna drop NetZero next week, and we're also gonna go on a road trip to Massachusetts later this month, and we won't be back until late July (I'M GONNA BE GONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY?!! *shrieks* WHAT?!!!!!!!!), and that's gonna be when we get another Internet service (when we get back), so I'll be gone until then. I MIGHT be able to get on now and then from my third cousin Margie's computer (we're staying at her house.. she rocks!!), but I don't know. My next door neighbor will be taking care of my CPs. She's good with them.

One last thought before I go.. pray that I get the complete ninth season of The X-Files on DVD for my birthday. It's $64.99 and it's the only thing I want from my grandparents (they're the only ones I can ask... my mom doesn't have the money and my bestest friend Ariel is already getting me a Kenny Chesney music video DVD and making me a shirt with "#1 Kenny Chesney fan" on the back.. I don't have the heart to ask anything else of her). Man, I just realized how much I need to update you guys on junk. The X-Files is now my secondary obsession. I never miss an episode. Ever. And if you don't watch it, I'm not gonna even begin to explain what I'm going to say next. I... have a crush on.. Mulder. *makes a quick escape* Bye now!

LOL! What is Mulder, like, 50 years old?!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
laugh.gif

Ok, you're scaring me now
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_t_32.gif

I used to watch x-files, started when i was like 6 but stopped when i was 11... By then it wasnt scary enough for me
mad.gif

You have obsession problems, plants are ok people are not good to obsess about. That scares people.

Joe

*rolls eyes* See now, this is why I ran. I said 'crush', not 'obsession'. Don't get on me just because I act vastly different than you.

You're somewhere around 10-12 years off, Spec.. O_O.. So.... *tries to think of a comeback*.... Shut up.

*smiles and prances off*

Hmmm...........The thing is you are asking for comments when say things like having a crush on some guy from a lame sci-fi rerun.
confused.gif
To each their own.......I suppose.

Joe

We'll all be looking forward to your return.
smile.gif

Sure. Fine. Whatever.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ June 02 2004,7:25)]Hmmm...........The thing is you are asking for comments when say things like having a crush on some guy from a lame sci-fi rerun.
confused.gif
 To each their own.......I suppose.

Joe
Well now you're just jumping to conclusions. See, I'm a very straight-forward person, and if I were asking for comments, I would ask for comments. Besides, why would I want comments on that? I don't give a rip what everyone else thinks. I don't need no stinkin' comments.

And by using the word 'lame', you are only being childish: you're just trying to make me mad. But it's not going to work, because, like I said, I don't give a rip what you or anyone else thinks. My world, my life, my interests, my crush, my business. And immature, rude 'comments' can't change a thing.

But who will take care of your plants?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jhaluska @ June 03 2004,4:28)]But who will take care of your plants?
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My next door neighbor will be taking care of my CPs. She's good with them.

Yes.

First off I am just messin with you. Secondly if I am not mistaken you are a child still, sooooo I did not think much of being a bit childish or immature.

I am just giving you crap, sorry if I offended you. It shouldn't matter to you what I think.

Joe

Be nice to each other..

/smack

Refrain from bypassing the word filter please.. It's there for a reason.

Smack?? What? No BONK? Tony...you're gettin' soft. Too much time in the greenhouse is mellowing you out.
smile_n_32.gif

O hmm well bonk is reserved for the utmost infractions! lol

actually not enough time in the greenhouse ;<

superimposedhope, if I'm not mistaken, a child and a teenager are two vastly different species. Don't ever refer to a teenager as a 'child'. Trust me, we don't take that crap too well. And just because I'm not an adult yet doesn't mean I don't have the right to recognize immaturity in someone. And furthermore, my 'obsessions' as you call them are my business. Just because you and I are devoted, dedicated CPers doesn't mean we can't pay attention to anything else. And who are you to tell me what is OK and what is not?

I accept that you were only messing with me, but you could at least show some remote sign that you ARE only messing with me, because that sure ain't what it sounded like.

That is all. *sits down and channel surfs*

FlyTrapGurl...

I think you are taking a little "prod" and "joke", or even a "flirt" if that what it was, a little too far... You should respect anyone older than you... The way you are taking it is more immature as to what SIH did... he was just playing!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]superimposedhope, if I'm not mistaken, a child and a teenager are two vastly different species. Don't ever refer to a teenager as a 'child'. Trust me, we don't take that crap too well. And just because I'm not an adult yet doesn't mean I don't have the right to recognize immaturity in someone.

I myself am a teenager... What do you mean we don't take that crap well? After all, we ARE just kids. 1-12 is a LITTLE KID. 13-18 is a KID or an ADOLESCENT. get your facts straight
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And furthermore, my 'obsessions' as you call them are my business.

As i recall, just a few months ago you called all your crushes "obsessions"

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And who are you to tell me what is OK and what is not?

When did he tell you having a crush on kenny and mulder was wrong?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I accept that you were only messing with me, but you could at least show some remote sign that you ARE only messing with me, because that sure ain't what it sounded like.

You knew he was messing with you... It's so obvious that he was just playing!
confused.gif

EDIT: BONK!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

*Tony hears ME bonk, and comes over and bonks me 100 times*
BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK! OK IM SORRY TONY! BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK! tONY, YOU CAN STOP NOW!
smile_h_32.gif
BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK!

<span id='ME'><center>Spectabilis73 falls over unconsious</center></span>

I better wake up with a Nep in my hand!

BONK! OUCH! BONK! SCREAM! BONK! *groan*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I myself am a teenager... What do you mean we don't take that crap well? After all, we ARE just kids. 1-12 is a LITTLE KID. 13-18 is a KID or an ADOLESCENT. get your facts straight

That still doesn't mean we can't recognize immmaturity in someone. Just because you and I are technically kids doesn't make us immature babies who can't do anything with maturity.

--

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]As i recall, just a few months ago you called all your crushes "obsessions"
'All??' Where'd that come from? Name one other person I had a crush on. Go ahead. Do it. Then, I only had one obsession. Now, I only have one obsession. Another big crush, but only one obsession.

--

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]When did he tell you having a crush on kenny and mulder was wrong?

A page back. Remember this?:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You have obsession problems, plants are ok people are not good to obsess about. That scares people.

Joe

--

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You knew he was messing with you... It's so obvious that he was just playing!

It wasn't to me! Do these things quoted below that he said truly sound playful to you at first?:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You have obsession problems, plants are ok people are not good to obsess about. That scares people.

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hmmm...........The thing is you are asking for comments when say things like having a crush on some guy from a lame sci-fi rerun. To each their own.......I suppose.

Joe

And Spec, the very first thing you said in this topic didn't sound like much of a joke to me, either. So really, everything just simultaneously sprang straight from that root problem.

It's amazing the differences in how peeps think on different forum. On another forum I posted a topic exactly like this, copied and pasted, including the whole last part, and none of this happened. Actually, it was all replies wishing me a safe trip, not slamming me for insignificant things. The very first reply was by a 20-something-year-old gal that has been there for a very long time that read (at the start of her post): "Nooooooo!!! You can't have my Mulder!!!!! *growls-foamy mouth*" The post went on to wish me a happy trip and she talked about the fact that the farthest North she had been was Pennsylvania, and then she commented on how much she used to watch The X-Files when she was in high school, and that she feels old now.

See how peaceful it stayed at that forum? No arguments whatsoever. The difference is astounding, methinks.

I will only post on this one last time:
I was joking with you (Sorry Tony for bypassing)
I DID NOT intend to offend.
How are you going to call me immature while talking about crushes on people, Hypocritical you think?
You mentioned something about not knowing I was messin, I don't use j/k and internet symbling like that. I use smileys occasionally and I capitalize when strong point thats it.

Perhaps I will refrain from posting in the "juveneile" (sp?) topics.

Sorry for any hurt feelings if I am wrong here
Joe

HAVE A GOOD TRIP, BEST OF LUCK CHANGING ISP'S

Back