What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As promised

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Well it took me a bit because I am lazy and have had way too much going on but here are the promised pics of my daughter, Amber.

P4020001.JPG

P4070002.JPG

P4110023.JPG

P4120046.JPG

P4130001.JPG

P4240005.JPG

And remember folks, you have to start them young
smile.gif
(and I'll be nice and not out the bloke in the background)

P4030005.JPG

i toufgt you had a p8cture of a weed or something

Oh mi gosh! Look at her! Awww Travis...she's SO cute! And yes she's grown a lot since the last pics I saw of her. I love that one of you and her. lol That little girl will be an expert CPer by the time she's 3!

Thanks for posting them...she is a real cutie pie!
biggrin.gif

What a cutie!

Can't wait for mine.....we're 4 days overdue
smile_k_ani_32.gif
mad.gif

Schloaty...I've been wondering! I THOUGHT it was any day now. Remember what I suggested? Have you tried that? lol

I want to see what a Schloat seedling looks like.
smile.gif

Travis grows pretty sprouts and I bet you do too.

Pyro, thanks so much for posting the pics! Very cute indeed... Make sure you bulk up a little bit and get plenty of fighting devices arround the house when she gets older... I'm sure she is gonna be very beautiful and need MUCH protection from "the guys" *scarry music plays....
Andrew

Man is she looking like Daddy or what! LOL!!! She's a sweetie for sure.

I see Jay looking awestruck at the ABG plants, the lucky dog. I have to come and visit you soon I think.

Dave,

At this rate you are going to have a finshed product! Bring on the new Geminiian, watcha waiting for, my birthday on the 5th?

Kirk,

The greenhouse shot is at Atlanta Botanical and truth be told it is the least impressive section of the gardens. And at the moment that area has also been emptied of all plants for the giant Chuhule (not sure that is spelled right) exhibit. For those of you not familiar, he is a glass works artist and his sculptures are currently on display through out the gardens, quite breathtaking pieces. Check out the ABG website for mor details.

Back