What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TAMLIN DAWNSTAR!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 05 2004,12:14)]When this topic is done and starts slipping back with all the other old post, it will be 3 or 4 pages long. That'll prove that I'm not the only one to feel this way.
Happy Birthday Tamlin, You have made a difference.
hey, it's already 3 lets go for four

Now that its the "official" day...I'll say...I hope your day goes smoothly and you have a lot of fun, find some treasures, have good clams and a fish hot. Relax and enjoy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thanks for being YOU.
smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMLIN!!!
smile.gif

Hey you reached 4000 posts...all of which extended kindness, wisdom and a helping hand to everyone in this cp community and beyond (and some darn long and FUNNY words as well), and for this, I thank you and wish you many more happy years to come, and may you remain in this lively cp community forever.
smile.gif
I think I speak for all of us right?
smile_m_32.gif

Hey its on saturday, fortunate you, able to go 'bogging'...I am so busy with exams right now! Hehe the part about the oddities was just a bit *weird I can tell you that...
smile_m_32.gif

Ok, so what about that new keyboard someone was talking about...
smile_n_32.gif

Jason

May the sun shine always on you and on your garden. Have a wonderful day today and may you have many more Happy Birthdays!

William, I wish you all the best! May all your dreams come true!

Here's my Happy Birthday wish!  My computer is on it's way back to Dell & I miss it very much or I might have been here sooner.  (I'm using William's  
biggrin.gif
 .)  Actually, I couldn't have posted earlier because as soon as I arose this morning, he dragged me out to go yard sailing in our clipper Saturn.  He bought tupperware to grow pings in among other treasures.  Just finished his clams & is out admiring some new plants
biggrin.gif
.  There's music & a fish dinner & an ice cream cake coming up yet - if you're in the neighborhood, drop in!  I'd comment about the tongue remark, but it would probably get deleted
laugh.gif
- all the rest is right on, though!  He is the greatest!

I just noticed that today is also World Environment Day.   How appropriate is that?

Hope you have a great birthday!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
smile.gif

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Jerry

Have a Happy Birthday! Thanks for all the great cultivation advice!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lavenderdawn @ June 05 2004,3:09)]I just noticed that today is also World Environment Day.   How appropriate is that?
d@rn appriopriate! How lucky to have ye B-day on a day where you celebrate your hobby...hey lavanderdawn you know Tamlin. You sound like a relative, live on the same road or what?
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Happy birthday William. Keep on strummin' that "geetar" and wadin' through those swamps.

Well, thanks for all the kind words and birthday greetings! It was quite a birthday, full of surprises, gifts, and a good time all round. I may have dipped a tad bit too much into the ale barrell, but I suppose I can be forgiven.

One nice surprise was seeng my Drosera lasiantha in flower when I looked. I had never seen this plant in flower so it was a treat.

If love keeps a body going (as they say it does) then it looks like I will be kicking around for a good number of years yet.

You guys are the best, and you made the day for me.

you went on your wifes name william!
laugh.gif

Jason

Lavenderdawn and William are married
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You sound like a relative, live on the same road or what?
Yeah they live on the same street.
confused.gif

Back