What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TAMLIN DAWNSTAR!

*This is Valerie!*
Just for fun, I thought I'd post under his name.  I still don't have my computer back.  Don't worry, I'm not peeking at anything personal!  (Besides, we don't keep secrets from each other.  
biggrin.gif
 )
You guys are the best.  Your gifts besides all the well-wishing really made his birthday a very nice day!  
biggrin.gif

(OK, now I'll sign in under my own purple name.)

Happy belated B-Day Tamlin!!!!!!! For your information Jun 5th was my Mothers B-day also! I hope you guys have many more

Jim

Happy Birthday Tamilin! Hope it is a grand of a day and a great year too! Thanks for all your help.
smile.gif

Travis

Happy belated, Tamlin! Sorry I'm late, but I was attending to a birthday of my own....
biggrin.gif

Hope you had a wonderful day, and your candles didn't squish your cake!

Schloaty,

I'll get you for that comment about the candles, just wait and see, although I may just wait until you turn 53, sonny boy!

OK. It's not my birthday anymore, so if you missed posting you gotta wait until next year. Dems the rules.

Nuh-uhhh...people can keep on posting as loooooong as they want to.  Your birthday can be celebrated every day.  
smile_n_32.gif

I hope you had chocolate icing on the cake. If it was vanilla I'm sure it was torched with all them candles. There was so many candles that there probably wasn't enough room to write "Happy Birthday, Sundew God" on it.

Look it's already at 5 pages. I told you that we were really loved here. I'll probably only get two or three post on my birthday, if that many.
confused.gif

Mr. Dawnstar, I could bid you a wish for a day that celebrates your birth, and while that is good enough for most, it is not good enough for you. I wish a great year unto you sir. You have devoted more selflessness than I could ever think of mustering, and for that I bow to you. You are truely a tribute to us all, and I feel, it is a great honor to call you friend.

All the best my friend,
Casper

Thanks you guys. Y'all made the day special and I have never had so much fuss made over my Bday. I am touched by your affection and good regard and will do my utmost to deserve both. You're the best!

After viewing the breath taking photos that Mr. Dawnstar posted, I must re-iterate (sp?) this topic.

I am extremely honored to call you friend good sir. You have set a goal that I could only hope to acomplish, yet because of great men like yourself, I try.

It will be a great day when I have the honor of buying you a beer.

i sent Mr. Dawnstar a late B-day present after i learned of one of his other hobbies and do you know what his first responce was after thank you? he said he had some stuff that would be right up my alley and it would be in the mail as soon as he could get to it........this is far, far from what i expected. my hat is off to you Sir, you are a great man and friend. you have been a great help in helping me with some minor difficulties with my Utrics and Drosera.

Rattler

Well, as you can see I haven't gotten to it. I really need to hire some assistants. I have been working at dividing my seed harvest and sending out some long owed plants. Thanks very much for the kind words my friend, and for your patience. I will eventually get caught up. As for you, you probably need to go rockhounding more often......

Your birthday is just 3 days after mine, Tamlin.
smile_m_32.gif

Yeah, Geminii Power Starman: you get twice as much for the money! Sheesh, this is the longest Bday I have ever had, usually they just last a month!

your point is? i know it will show up eventually, im in no rush. you forget i live in a small town in the middle of nowhere. im used to a slower pace. by the time it does i will have forgoten it then i will really have a surprise
smile_n_32.gif

Rattler

Yeah it works like that for me too. I forget until something shows up, and then it's Xmas! Hmmm, Oswego isn't a very large place with less than 23,000 in the county.....

Every day is a day to celebrate your birthday.
biggrin.gif
So its nice to see this thread resurrected.

theres less than half that in Roosevelt county. we have just under 1 million ppl in the state!

Rattler

happy b day.

ratteler, what state would that be?

Montana. we have been holding at between 900,000 and 1 mil for some time now. 1 in 10 ppl live in Billings or its suburbs.

Rattler

Back