What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving

Hey guys, I've been living hapilly down here in Florida for 5 years now, and my dad just got a new job in Colorado Spring
smile_h_32.gif
Anything you guys want to say about colorado springs in preperation

Best CPer in colorado lives there... 200 species!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

can you guess who he is?
smile_m_32.gif

Very nice place, all of my family lives there except my mom. I love the mountains.

Joe

yeah! Is it Japanamation (SP?)

Joe

THAT THING IS HILARIOUS! I like the part when he throws the bike over the Semi!
smile_l_32.gif

Colorado Springs is great, but you're gonna have to get used to the cooler weather.
smile_m_32.gif

Meg

There's someone in Buena Vista (not California!) that grows CP's. Right, Meg?

Become a colarado Carnivorous plants member! Email Jeremiah Harris for details and joining.

It is a beautiful place. You will enjoy it.

Kirk,
The Springs isn't to bad.  Not counting parts of I-25 up by the Airforce Academy and Academy Blvd.  It's too large a place for my taste.  I prefer my little town of Buena Vista.  Jeremiah is in that area.  You can check out his collection.  
smile.gif
  Definitely one worth seeing.  Lots of places to shop and spend your money.  Been a while since I lived there, and things have changed a lot.  If you PM Jeremiah, he can give you the low down on the current events around there.

Good luck!
smilie4.gif

Oh yeah, you'll definently want lots of info, I moved away for a few years, and now I barely recognize this place, lol, But you may like it once you get used to it.
Meg

yea, colorado is growing fast...

BCK,

visit me and we'll take a stroll up in San Francisco!
smile_m_32.gif

Back