Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A solemn goodbye for a season

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you have an exciting time in front of you. Look forward to your journey and not what you've left behind. We'll be here when you get back and we will love to hear about you trip.
    I have never been to the Netherlands but I have been to that region of Europe and I really loved it. If you need a good cp friend close to you there I'll give you to email of a good friend of mine that lives in Belgium
    Have fun and check in sometime and let us know how it's going. You don't have to grow cp's to be a member here. You're always welcome here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna miss you Aaron.I hope everything works out for you,please keep in touch.

Jerry

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodluck to you,
    It takes alot of bravery to up and go, but those who risk it will receive the greatest rewards. It's easy to feel stuck somewhere and tell yourself to accept it. I applaud you for bettering yourself and it'll be interesting to go Nederlands. BTW while there check out E.P.R.I.C. orginazation, very nice greenhouses. A friend of mine runs them.

Take care
    Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to see you go. I want to be just like Alan Tichmarsh and Charlie Dimmock. I am still in school, when I leave I want to go to gardening college.
    I will hopefully achive fame. I will grow all plants, not just carnivorous plants.
    Dont let anything stand in your path to sucess. Follow your heart wherever it leads you. I wish you all the best.
    Dino
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that sounds exciting! I love the Netherlands, it's a great and beautiful country. Good luck to you; you'll be missed here. You are one of the sharper tools in the shed here. But there's nothing keeping you from keeping a plant or two and checking in from time to time!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry that you must leave the community but I am excited for you and your new path. Plants will always be with you in some way and the CP community will always be here for you too.

Thank you for all your contributions to the forum. I hope you can pop in and update us all from time to time.

I hope you find your new path exciting and challenging. Best wishes and good luck to you in all you do and happiness always!

Suzanne
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bye and good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow...

I really appreciate all the replies and well wishings! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Thank you very much! I agree 100% with all of you. I plan on letting CPs stick around in my life. Albeit, on a smaller scale. I certainly do appreciate the ease of the Internet and how goodbye is ALMOST impossible when this world is accessible almost from anywhere in the world!

I plan on sticking my head in every now and then. Posting a few threads perhaps on life in the Netherlands. I look VERY forward getting some nice Neps to hang around my house. The humidity in the Netherlands is great compared to here in Utah, and I will be more successful with CPs without alot of extra expensive terrarium setups.

I certainly am ecstatic about my new path in life, and have an overwhelming feeling that I have found the right one. I feel 100% percent at ease and have this peaceful calm about my decision. Being a linguist will be a great way to help people, support my family, and have the great satisfaction of loving your job. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Certainly important in life.

Thanks for every comment, gesture, and compliment! I will keep in touch, and hopefully be a good resource for the CP community once I reach the Netherlands.

Take care everyone!

--Aaron King
    Odysseus
    Wife and I in the Netherlands. Sure miss living out there.

My growlist
    A list of beginner CPs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast